- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Direct Philips Magnavox Universal Remote Code Entry PM335
1. Press and hold the Code Search button until the red
indicator stays on. Release the Code Search button.
2. Press and release the desired mode button (TV,
The red indicator blinks, then stays lit.
3. Enter the 3 digit code from the code tables. Note:
after a valid code entry, the red indicator turns off.
For an invalid code, the red indicator flashes.
4. With your device on, press CHANNEL Up. If the
device responds, no further programming is
required. Note: If some buttons do not operate your
equipment, try one of the other codes for your
you can set up any like this
1. turn on what ever you want set up
2. press and hold set up tell light blinks or stays lit
3. push what you are trying to set up t.v. or dvd ect.
4. push power on/off tell it turns off
5. push enter when it turns off
Thank you for useing fixya please rate me