Question about Linksys Wireless-G WRT54GS Router (e125894)
I need to up date router (WRT54G-TM) for my T-Mobile phone is this the right place to do that? Or do I need another web sight.
You need to download the firmware from linksys.com/download then save on your computer.
To update the firmware, here's the step
1. Open Internet Explorer, type http://192.168.0.1
2. It will prompt your for username and password. Type admin on both.
3. When you get to the router's Setup Page, go to Administration, then click the sub-tab Firmware Upgrade.
4. Browse for the firmware that you downloaded and hit Upgrade button.
5. When its done, power cycle the router. Just unplug it for 10 sec and replug it.
It should be updated now.
Posted on Jan 20, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 06, 2011 | Linksys Wireless-G WRT54G Router
Apr 20, 2010 | Linksys WRT54G-TM Wireless Router
Jan 17, 2010 | Linksys WRT54G-TM Wireless Router
Jul 28, 2009 | Linksys WRT54G-TM Wireless Router
Jul 18, 2009 | D-Link AirPlus DI-524 Wireless Router
Jun 05, 2009 | Linksys WRT54G-TM Wireless Router
Jan 21, 2009 | Linksys Wireless-G WRT54GS Router...
Nov 06, 2008 | Linksys Wireless-G WRT54G Router
43 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: