Question about Konica Minolta DiALTA CF910 Copier
My machine is stuck in the SADF Mode and is not responding to turning off in order to reset. How do I turn this mode off?
SADF Single-sheet auto document feeder. It is used to feed single document on the right hand side of the doc-feeder.
Posted on Mar 29, 2010
There is a door for auto feeding documents to be copied, I found it was a little ajar. I closed it, and voila, everything worked again. SADF = aemi automatic document feed. This isn't the same as manual paper feed.
Posted on Feb 02, 2010
Try turning off the machine, pushing and holding the utility key and turning it on, don't take your finger off the key. You should see a blank screen with one touch button on it saying Trouble Reset. Press it, if the machine doesn't reset itself turn it off and one again.
Posted on Aug 26, 2007
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 21, 2015 | Canon Printers & Copiers
Feb 18, 2015 | Canon Printers & Copiers
Nov 23, 2013 | Ricoh Aficio 2015 Copier
Apr 01, 2012 | Konica Minolta bizhub 250 All-In-One Laser...
SIM 163 Reset (only do this one SIM, by doing others you could cause your machine to no longer function. Also see note at bottom.
Entering Simulation Mode
1. Press the system menu/counter key.
2. Select Service setting using the up/down cursor keys.
3. While pressing the start key and the # key, press the enter key. (Maintenance mode is entered.)
4. Select Maintenance mode using the up/down cursor keys.
5. Press the enter key.Enter the maintenance item (163 Resetting fuser problem) number using the up/down keys.
6. Go to step 1 under method below.
Resetting the fusing problem data Description
Resets the detection of a service call code indicating a problem in the fusing section.
When a service call concerning the fusing section occurs, turn the power switch off and open the front cover.
Then, turn the power switch on and press the system menu/counter key to enter the maintenance mode.
1. Press the enter key. A selection item appears.
2. Select Execute using the up/down cursor keys.
3. Press the enter key. The fusing problem data is initialized. (Four service calls, namely C6000, C6020,C6050, and C6400 are reset.)
Press the back key. The indication for selecting a maintenance item No. appears.
Note: Sometimes in order to do the reset when the machine is in an error state you need to open the top cover (like to replace the toner) and leave it open until you have performed the reset.
Mar 31, 2011 | Kyocera Copystar CS-1820 Black and White...
Jan 11, 2011 | Canon Printers & Copiers
Jun 10, 2010 | Copystar CS-1510 Copier
Jan 03, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
Feb 25, 2009 | Xerox WorkCentre M15i Laser Printer
Aug 30, 2008 | OKI C5300n Led Printer
302 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: