Question about Ricoh IS 450DE VRS Flatbed Scanner
Clean the rollers properly with IPA (Iso Propyl Alcohol) Industrial grade. Dot use solvents.
Posted on Feb 09, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 16, 2016 | Canon DR-9080C Path-Through Scanner
Jan 13, 2014 | Epson Scanners
Nov 26, 2013 | Fujitsu Fi6130z Sheetfed Scanner
1. Do the documents satisfy paper specification?
2. Have the documents been jogged?
• Align the edge of documents for stable paper feeding.
• Remove documents with crease or dog-ear.
• Scanning different width of documents may cause skew and result in paper jam.
3. Are Chuter Unit (ADF paper chute),Guide P ASSY (Sheet guide), Feed roller cover (plate guide) and Brake roller cover installed correctly?
4. Clean the Feed rollers, Eject rollers,Plastic rollers, glass surface and paper feeding surface, and see if the error is
5. Replace Pick roller or Brake roller, and see if the error is resolved.Check the consumable counter from the TWAIN driver screen or from the built-in Maintenance mode. When the counter exceeds the values, replace Pick roller or Brake roller.
6. If the issue still persists, then you are recommended to contact the nearest Fujitsu service center for further assistance.
Hope the above information is helpful.
Thanks & regards,
May 03, 2013 | Fujitsu Scanners
Sep 03, 2009 | Scanners
Dec 04, 2008 | Xerox DocuMate 252 Path-Through Scanner
Oct 09, 2008 | Canon DR-3080CII Path-Through Flatbed...
Sep 30, 2008 | Xerox DOCUMATE 510 Flatbed Scanner
Feb 02, 2008 | Canon DR-7080C Flatbed Scanner
205 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: