Question about Belkin N Wireless Modem-Router F5D8633au4A
My Belkin is not allowing my XP wireless desktop PC connect.
I recieve limited or no connectivity, all the other (3) computers can connect. The desktop does not have a static IP, it's brand new and worked previously with my old router.
The wireless security on your router might be enabled.
1. In the address bar of your Internet browser, type "192.168.2.1". Then press the "Enter" key.
2. It will prompt for a password to access the Router’s Web-Based Advanced User Interface. By default the password is blank.
3. Go to Security, then Wireless.
- Check the wireless security settings, this should match the settings on your wireless computer.
4. On the wireless computer, you should detect SSID and if wireless security is enabled, connect to it with the correct security keys.
Hope this helps! Good luck!
Posted on Feb 08, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 20, 2011 | Belkin Computers & Internet
Jan 31, 2010 | Gateway Belkin 54g Wireless DSL/Cable...
Aug 26, 2009 | Belkin Wireless G Plus MIMO (F5D9230-4)...
Jul 15, 2009 | Belkin Wireless G Plus MIMO (F5D9230-4)...
Apr 04, 2009 | Belkin (F5D7230-4) Router (587009)
Dec 27, 2008 | Belkin (F5D7230-4) Router (587009)
Feb 24, 2008 | Belkin (F5D7231-4) Wireless Router
Nov 29, 2007 | Belkin (F5D7230-4) Router (587009)
Do you have DHCP enabled on your PC? Sounds like you are not getting the IP address.
Oct 05, 2007 | Belkin (F5D8231-4) Wireless Router...
132 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: