- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. Contact nearest HTC service Center.
2. Call HTC support - Tall free Number - 1800113377
3. Find this software and install it.
4. formate your mobile with factory setting for that vist: www.htc.com login & get support with your model.
Its not true that one cannot access internet on pc via htc p3400i. Right now I am using the same to post this message. The problem is there is not much help available on the internet. Hence i have decided to post the solution.
Here are the steps.I took to enable vodafone mobile connect on my htc p3400.
1) You will first have to enable gprs on you mobile by calling helpline.
2) Go to start->settings->connections(tab)->connections
Click advanced tab. Then cilck select networks. You will see 2 drop downs. In first drop down select vodafone mobile connect and in second drop down select my isp.
This is all that you need to configure on the phone.
Now connect the data cable to the pc and then connect the phone to the cable. you will be asked two questions. Select USB for one and select vodafone mobile connect for the second.
Now go to start->programs->internet sharing and say connect. You are now ready to surf internet on the pc. just fire your fav browser and check it out.