I just bought this like 3 weeks ago and it wont charge i have reset it before and still wont charge its driveing me up a wall, if i reset it i can turn it on but once i put it on the charger its turns off and has like a bright white screen, and once i pull it off the charger it turns off
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Please allow your phone to charge for 3-4 hrs by connecting it to the wall charger.After 4hrs remove the battery from the back and reinsert it.Then press and hold the power button for 1min.Make sure it is connected to the charger when you perform these steps.
i bought an ipod from an authorised store 25 days ago, after downloading from the computer it is not working. where shall
i get it repaired? can you refer a person\place/ any address please
my contact no. 9341274355
my e mail id -email@example.com
You might have a "bad" song? Try wipping the songs off and resyncing youre player. Also, for the charging problem. Are you charging it through your computer? I've found that these players charge ALOT better through an AC outlet. I hope this helps.
yes i river has got customer support in online
but i don t know how efficient it is
if you had brought it from india , you better contact the vndor and ask for its warranty support man
give a try connect the i river to another computer with windows xp (i prefer)
and then install the software bundled up with your device and try to format the device via the software and then disconnect the device and power it on
it will work i think
1. you need to install the pc software
2. you need to connect the system to your pc via the usb cable
3. switch the system on - it should be seen as a mass storage.
4. Start PVR Console and run a disk checkup - this should run without error - run this twice.
5. Try the unit now - does it work?