- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
When this has happened to me in the past I find it's because one message is trying to get to my phone and blocking the queue. Sometimes simply restarting the phone can cure this and you may get a sudden wave of texts once it has restarted.
On every phone there are settings that can stop you sending texts. However all phones should still receive texts even if all the settings were changed. As the text message is directed to you mobile number you should still be receiving?
When you compose your text and select contact does the phone move them to the out/sent box?
Settings to check for sending are your 'message centre number' (your network provider can supply and they are normally different for pay monthly and pay & go) 'Message sent as' should be 'text' (not fax or email etc).
Text problems are common where people change or delete digits from the message centre number by mistake.
If you cannot receive texts i would recommend speaking to your provider for help as it may be your account details at their end? (beyond your control). Hope that helps?
Are the people that are Tmobile are they having a problem receiving text from other people that they know are on the same carrier as you are. If so, that means there is a problem on the Tmobiles side....If not, it means you have a routing problem. If the problem is yours you will need to call your carrier so that they can take the necessary steps to have it corrected for you. Good luck
there are a few reasons that could be causing this.
1. You may have changed the message center routing number.
* Go to messages - options - message setup - text messages - profile - SMS settings(should be check marked, if not select activate) - Customize
* The message center number should be +13123149810(plus must be entered....hold 0 key for plus)
2. Text messaging pay per use has been taken off your account. dial 611 from your phone or 1-866-246-4852 (after hours call 866-801-3600) from another phone for customer service. request pay per use to be added to your phone, or purchase a messaging plan.
These should cover it. Make sure to power you r phone off and on after any changes.