Question about Uniden DXAI7288-2 Cordless Telephone
I have the uniden 2.4GHZ dual hand set phone, and it hasnt been connected for a year or so how would I go about connecting the phones so that they both work? And also, how can I change the voice message on the answering machine to change it from being the memo to a personal message?
1. Press and hold down the announce button.
2. You will hear record announcement after the tone.
3. Once you hear record announcement after the tone continue holding the relase button and record your message.
4. When you are done recording release the release button.
5. To hear your recorded message press and hold the release button and release after you have heard your message.
6. If you are not pleased with your recorded message, repeat the steps obove.
Posted on Jan 17, 2008
SOURCE: How do i record a
Record a Personal Greeting
1. Access the answering system from any handset. Wait until the system finishes its announcements, or press 5 (Stop) to skip them.
2. Press 8 (RecNewGreeting).
3. Wait for the system to say "Record greeting," then begin speaking.
4. When you're finished, press 8 to stop recording. The system plays back your new greeting.
5. To keep this greeting, press End. To re-record it, go back to step 2.
Or you can get the manual on the link below page 17.
Posted on Nov 08, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 05, 2015 | Uniden Cordless Phone
Sep 03, 2011 | Uniden Cordless Phone
Sep 02, 2011 | GE 25932 Cordless Phone
Aug 11, 2010 | Uniden 2.4 GHz Cordless Phone System
Dec 02, 2009 | Panasonic KXTG2344 Cordless Phone
Mar 23, 2009 | Uniden 5.8GHz Dual Cordless Phone
Mar 21, 2008 | Uniden Cordless Phone
Feb 23, 2011 | Uniden DXAI7288-2 Cordless Telephone
16 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!