Only a blue light comes on when I click the menu/power button. I've only had it for about a month and a 1/2. I tried holding the power button down for 30 sesonds, it turns the blue light off then I when I try to turn it on the same thing happens. Then I've tried to let the battery die. Can You Help me?
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
mine does that when it's in stand-by mode. I just push the power button and it comes on....
Assuming you've already tried that....push and hold the power-button down for 5 seconds and the power SHOULD go out. *IF* it does not, then disconnect the power cord in the back for 1min....then reconnect and try to boot. If it *DOES*, then do the same...unplug the power cord for 1min and reconnect and boot.
The following steps should be able to correct the problem: 1) Unplug the TV or remove AC power from the TV 2) Count to ten and then plug in the TV 3) Locate the [Menu], [VOL-] and [Power] button on the TV’s side panel 4) Using the buttons on the TV’s Side Panel, press and hold both the [Menu] and [VOL-] buttons. 5) While holding those buttons, press and release the [Power] button one time and count to 3 before releasing the [Menu] and [VOL-] buttons. 6) The TV’s lower left Blue Power LED will come ON. 7) Wait 30 seconds. Confirm that the blue LED on the Lower Left of the TV (not the iPod dock for iPod models) has remained ON during this time. 8) Press the [Mute] button on the TV remote twice 9) Unplug the TV or remove AC power 10) Count to ten and plug the TV in 11) The TV power should automatically come ON and the blue power LED with be ON 12) Wait 40 seconds and the TV picture should appear 13) You can now continue using your TV. 14) If the picture does not appear, power on the TV manually: · If the LED begins flashing, unplug and power ON a second time. · If the LED begins flashing again, power ON the TV without unplugging If the LED begins flashing again, contact us directly by phone to obtain a local authorized service center for you. If the TV does power on, please reply back with the software version number for us to research this issue. Please follow these steps to obtain the software version number:
1) Press the [Menu] button on the remote control. 2) Using the arrow keys in the center of the remote, scroll over to the "settings" menu and select the [OK] button on the remote 3) Scroll down to "system info" and select [OK] button on the remote
1. simultaneoulsy press and hold [menu] and [vol-] on TV side panel
2. press and release [power] on TV side panel
3. count to 5 and release[menu] and [vol-]
4. TV should have turned on
5. if not, unplug TV and press[power]
6. repeat from step 1 if the TV does not power on the 2nd time
1. Hold [menu] and [vol-] button on the side of the TV
2. while holding these, press the [power] button on the side of TV (NOT remote)
3. blue light comes ON and stays ON
4. wait 10 seconds then let go of [menu] and [vol-]
5. wait another 30 seconds and some type of picture should appear
I think this is right. I got it from the JVC call centers guys so sorry if I missed or messed up a step.
ok i had this isssue and figure out what to do. this is all afterm you know that you have a good charger and or battery.
1. completely turn of phone unplug charger.
2. take and put battery back in phone and plug charger.
3. hold hit camera button and power buton. phone will come on if the update was washed it will come straight on. if not you will see the blue LED dont worry yet. just keep holding for 15 sec.
4. while phone blue LED is still on hit and hold (drum Role) menu and track ball for 15 sec.
5. now unplug charger and take out battery. wait 10 sec
6. now put battery back in and leave charger off. and turn on. unless you was in middle of update and hardware failed this WILL bring your G1 back up and running.
hope this helps everyone . MIll$tronics signing out.