Question about SanDisk Sansa e250 MP3 Player
Only a blue light comes on when I click the menu/power button. I've only had it for about a month and a 1/2. I tried holding the power button down for 30 sesonds, it turns the blue light off then I when I try to turn it on the same thing happens. Then I've tried to let the battery die. Can You Help me?
Mine wont let me turn it off
the menu button doesnt work for mine
Posted on Mar 03, 2008
Try rebooting it or restoring it
Posted on Jun 26, 2007
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 01, 2012 | MP3 & Digital Media Players
Mar 02, 2011 | SanDisk Sansa e260 MP3 Player
First try and reset the player.
1. Press and hold the Power/Menu button for approximately 20 seconds.
2. Release the Power/Menu button.
3. Press the Power/Menu button again to turn on the player.
If that does not work try this,
Remove the battery - Power cycle the player
1. Connect the device to the PC.
2. Leave the device connected for about 2 minutes.
Turn on the device
1. Disconnect the player from the PC.
2. Insert a fresh AAA battery into the player.
3. Turn on the player.
STEP 1 - Connect the device to the
1. Remove the battery from the player's battery compartment.
2. Put the hold/lock switch to lock.
3. Plug in your device to the computer.
STEP 2 - Format the device
1. Double-click My Computer.
2. Right-click on the player, which might show up as a Removable Drive, select Format.
3. Click Start.
4. Click OK when a "Format Complete" dialog appears.
5. Click Close.
Nov 12, 2010 | SanDisk Sansa m240 MP3 Player
Jan 16, 2010 | SanDisk Sansa e260 MP3 Player
Jan 11, 2010 | SanDisk Sansa E280 MP3 Player
Dec 19, 2009 | SanDisk Sansa e250 MP3 Player
Jul 30, 2008 | SanDisk Sansa e260 MP3 Player
Dec 06, 2007 | SanDisk Sansa e250 MP3 Player
Apr 20, 2007 | SanDisk Sansa e250 MP3 Player
Mar 25, 2007 | SanDisk Sansa e200 MP3 Player
46 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: