Question about Uniden BC248CLT Base Scanner
I lost the booklet; nothing happens on any channel except whatever is on 5. I don't know how to get anything else to work. Is there a way to get the frequencies? I'm absolutely dumb as to how to use this machine and what I do. Can anyone lead this blind person? Or, tell me how to replace the booklet? That may help me....thanks!!
Ok answers to both of you questions. First, in order to get you booklet go to:
I found your booklet right there in black and white. The programming instructions are on page 11 of the viewer and page 9 in the manual itself.
Here is how to program a channel.
1. hit manual to stop the unit from scanning.
2. Input the Channel # you want to program.
3. Press manual again to go directly to that channel.
4. press the frequency you want on that channel, remember the decimal point.
5. Press "E" to save or "Enter" the frequency.
6. Lastly assure that this channel is not "Locked Out" by seeing that the L/O is not illuminated on the display when you are on this channel.
Hope this helps,
Posted on Jan 15, 2009
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 26, 2011 | Televison & Video
Jul 26, 2011 | Franklin TES-118 Translator
May 29, 2011 | Ford F-350 Cars & Trucks
Apr 22, 2010 | Proform Quick Burn Pro Treadmill with 12...
Oct 15, 2009 | Televison & Video
May 23, 2009 | Vizio VX37L Television
May 23, 2009 | Samsung LT-P1745 17 in. EDTV-Ready LCD...
Apr 01, 2008 | Panasonic DMR-ES10 DVD Recorder
547 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: