- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
- Check System Requirements
- Set Java.exe to High Priority
- Turn down the Render (Fog) Distance
- Clean and Defrag your Registry (must use RegInOut it)
- Set High Performance Power Plan
- Optimize Background Services
- Change Affinity of JavaW.exe
- Defrag your Drives
- Delete Minecraft Application Data
- Decrease the Game Window Resolution
- Adjust Windows for Best Performance
- Change Nvidia Control Panel Settings
- Update Drivers
- Customize Video Settings
- Switch to Window Mode
- Disable Antivirus Real-Time Protection
- Clean Disk
After performing these tips your problem will be solved. Thanks
hi no sorry it is not possible, they are mobile phone format file extensions only i gather you are trying to install games or apps on you phone? sorry but thats the only thing they will run on....hope this helps
This issue is caused by the security software on the computer. Most security software have features like AD blocking and Script blocking which causes this problem. You can try turning off this feature in the security software. Alternatively there are couple of things that can be done. For IE 6, goto tools manage add-ons and disable all the items except the ones which have the name Java or Flash or Sun Microsystems or Adobe. For IE7, goto Tools - Advanced tab and click on the Reset button. Or goto Tools – Programs tab – Click “Manage addons” and do the same as above. Let me know if this helps