An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert whose answer got voted for 100 times.
Re: how to uninstall deep freeze without disabling the...
You cannot uninstall deepfreeze without disabling the software. how whod you uninstall it if its still activated right? its not a generic problem. its just the way uninstallation/re-installation works.
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
To uninstall the software Deep Freeze must first be disabled and then uninstalled.
To disable Deep Freeze:
1. Hold down the shift key and double-click on the Deep Freeze icon. Alternatively, you
can press Crtl-Alt-Shift-F6. You should now see a password dialog. 2. Enter your password and click OK. If you have not yet entered a password you should be
able to click OK without entering anything. You should now see a dialog with boot options. 3. Select "Boot thawed" and click OK. This will disable Deep Freeze on the next reboot. 4. Reboot your machine. After the machine reboots you are ready to uninstall Deep Freeze.
1. Locate the installation file you used to install Deep Freeze to this machine. By
default the name of this file is called "DF5Std.exe" for versions 5.X and "DF6Std.exe" for
versions 6.X. 2. Run the installation file (DF5Std.exe or DF6Std.exe). 3. Select the option to "Uninstall" 4. The software should uninstall and reboot the machine. When the machine reboots, Deep
HI Good day!! do the following Disable Deep Freeze before uninstalling it.
To disable Deep Freeze:
1. Hold down the shift key and double-click the Deep Freeze icon. Alternatively, you can press CTRL+ALT+SHIFT+F6. 2. Enter your password and click OK. 3. If you have not yet entered a password you should be able to click OK without entering a password. 4. The Boot Options dialog is displayed. Select "Boot Thawed" and click OK. This will disable Deep Freeze on the next reboot. 5. Reboot your computer. After the computer reboots, you are ready to uninstall Deep Freeze.
1. Locate the installation file you used to install Deep Freeze on your computer. By default, the name of this file is called "DF5Std.exe" for versions 5.X and "DF6Std.exe" for versions 6.X. 2. Run the installation file (DF5Std.exe or DF6Std.exe). 3. Select the option to "Uninstall"
Deep Freeze is uninstalled and your computer is rebooted.
Faronics Deep Freeze is a very powerful application, it prevents any unwanted changes on the system by freezing an entire hard disk or partition without restricting user access. Unlike older version, Deep Freeze 6 cannot be disabled or uninstall this Deep Freeze without password. Before u reformat or install a fresh OS, try the steps below, without password.1. Boot yr PC from the CD with windows XP, if u have Windows XP OS2. Now enter R to repair after booting.3. Let it continue until finish4. Now prepare the DeepFreeze to install, u will come across a option "Uninstall Deep Freeze", select this option and click next. After finishing the uninstall, reboot yr PC. 5. Now u will find that the Deep-freeze has removed from your computer.
for Deep Freeze v.6 to disable or uninstall this software in this time
there is no. But with little tricks, Deep Freeze 6.0 can be disable or
unintal not requiring password. following way to disable or unintal Deep
Freeze ver 6 :
Booting Computer From CD use Windows
After coming up with part to Enter Setup, Press Enter then F8 and
await some moment
then selected R to repair
Windows ( Repair Setup)
Hereinafter continue Install windows untill finish.
Now prepare the Deepfreeze v.6 of and double click
will appear “Uninstall Deepfreeze” windows and process uninstall