I have installed Polar weblink 2.4.9, managed to connect to the network (had to use manual settings as the direct connect did not want to connect) and tried to sync my Polar F6. It syncs up to 96% and then the watch stops the sonar beeping before it has finished the whole synch. What can be wrong and what can I try to get it working?
On the right side of the screen you will see: Polar F6- Black Coal manual. Click on it and get full instructions. If all this do not work, you'll need to find your nearest watch repair shop and ask for help.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1) hard rubber/ solid - These can not have the battery changed.
2) soft strap with connector in middle - these you can change the battery.
If you have the soft strap, it will have a small hard around 3 inch long block that "snaps" onto the strap to connect it. These have a battery compartment. Turn it around and you will see the outline for the battery compartment. These are not always easy to open, and the batteries are a little harder to find. Take it into any watch repair and they should be able to pop a new battery in for you pretty easy.
There is a link on my tips and tricks page to get manuals for Polar products, the T-31 wearlink is the product we are talking about, it has the how to change the battery and battery type.
5.1.3 TIME SETTING
If you start from the Time of Day display, repeat steps 1-3, page 38.
4. Press the / buttons to select TIME. Press OK.
5. Press the / buttons to select 12 H or 24 H time mode. Press OK.
If you chose 12 h mode, select AM or PM with the / buttons. Press OK.
6. Set the hours with the / buttons. Press OK.
7. Set the minutes with the / buttons. Press OK.
Here is the link:
www.polardiscount.com/scripts/prodView.asp?idProduct=76 - 87k - Cached - Similar pages On the right side of the screen you will see: Polar F6- Black Coal manual. Click on it and get full instructions. Do not forget to rate please.