Question about Apple iPhone Smartphone
Follow these steps, yes they work I've had to do this twice now.
NOTE: You need to be plugged up to your computer for this to work
1. Hold down the POWER and HOME buttons untils your phone reboots.
2. Hold POWER button until the iPhone powers OFF
3. Hold POWER and HOME buttons, iPhone will now power on.
4. When you see the apple logo, release the POWER button but keep holding the home button.
5. iTunes should alert you now saying that it has found an iPhone in recovery mode, proceed to recover as normal now.
Also the iPhone screen may go white after doing this until restored, this is normal, it's not broken.
Posted on Aug 19, 2009
Restore or restart
Posted on Jul 03, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 01, 2013 | Samsung GT S3850 Corby II
May 23, 2011 | Apple iPhone 3G Black Smartphone
Mar 09, 2011 | Apple iPhone (16 GB) Smartphone
Aug 08, 2010 | Apple iPhone 3G
Aug 06, 2010 | Apple iPhone 3G
Jul 23, 2010 | Apple iPhone 3GS Black (16 GB)
May 08, 2008 | Apple iPhone Smartphone
1,146 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!