a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
The ksuser.dll file is one of many files contained in the DirectX software collection. Since DirectX is utilized by most Windows based games and advanced graphics programs, ksuser.dll errors usually show up only when using these programs.
Important Note: Do not download the ksuser.dll DLL file individually from any "DLL download site." There are a number of excellent reasons that downloading DLLs from these sites are never a good idea.
Note: If you've already downloaded ksuser.dll from one of those DLL download sites, remove it from wherever you put it and continue with these steps.
1. Restart your computer if you haven't yet.
The ksuser.dll error might be a fluke and a simple restart could clear it up completely.
2. Install the latest version of Microsoft DirectX. Chances are, upgrading to the latest version of DirectX will fix the ksuser.dll not found error.
Note: Microsoft often releases updates to DirectX without updating the version number or letter so be sure to install the latest release even if your version is technically the same.
Note: The latest version of DirectX should be installed no matter if you're running Windows 7, Windows Vista, or Windows XP. The installation may include DirectX10 and DirectX9 files but they run side-by-side without problem on all of these operating systems.
3. Assuming the latest DirectX version from Microsoft doesn't fix the ksuser.dll error you're receiving, look for a DirectX installation program on your game or application CD or DVD. Usually, if a game or other program utilizes DirectX, the software developers will include a copy of DirectX on the installation disc.
Sometimes, though not often, the DirectX version included on the disc is a better fit for the program than the latest version available online.
4. Uninstall the game or software program and then reinstall it again. Something might have happened to the program files that work with ksuser.dll and a reinstall could do the trick.
5. Restore the ksuser.dll file from the latest DirectX software package. If the above troubleshooting steps haven't worked to solve your ksuser.dll error, try extracting the ksuser.dll individually from the DirectX downloadable package.
6. Update the drivers for your video card. While it's not the most common solution, in some situations updating the drivers for the video card in your computer could correct this DirectX issue.
download java compiler from http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/index.html
Go where you install your java, default Path is "C:\Program Files\Java" in Java Folder open folder jdk then open bin copy its directory located at the address bar then
Right Click My Comuter > left click Properties > Advance > Environment Variables > on System Variables find Path then click it then click Edit insert a semicolon " ; " on the end of the textbox (if already have don't add semicolon) then paste the directory you copy...
you can now create your Java Code....
to Compile and Run it... open command promt ( to open click start > run > type cmd ) go to directory where you save your java code.. (ex. if your Directory is "D:\Java Folder" then type "cd.." press Enter repeat "cd.." until "C:\>" is remaining then type "D:" press enter then type "cd Java Folder" then press Enter type "javac (name of your javacode).java " Press Enter (if there is an error correct your java code) if no type "java (name of your javacode)" there you can run your Java Code
1.Remove the previous version of Java installed on yourcomputerby selecting "Start->Control
Panel->Add/Remove Programs" from your computer's Start menu. Then,
choose the Java program in the program listing and select the remove icon.
Uninstall Quicktime from the Add/Remove Programs menu after Java is
uninstalled. In past versions of Quicktime, it has been known to interfere with
new Java JDK installations.
JDK 1.5 from the link listed in the Resources section of this article.
the installer program after download is complete and choose the default menu
options displayed by the installer to install the JDK to your computer. Restart
your computer after installation is complete and you will have JDK 1.5
installed on your computer.
java editor is a text editor which probably understands java language synthax and can automatically call java to compile your code.
Java software is a program written in Java programming language which is interpreted/executed by JVM(JAva virtual machine) on a target computer.
Your question is a rough equivalent to : What is a difference between typewriter and a recipe book written in English language