Question about GE RM24912 Universal Remote Control
I have a ge universal remote and I dont have the codes to get it to work for my dvd vcr combo
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 01, 2016 | Panasonic Televison & Video
Feb 09, 2015 | GE Televison & Video
1. Manually turn on the device (TV, VCR, DVD, etc.) you wish to program.
2. Press and hold the CODE SEARCH/SETUP button on the remote until the
INDICATOR LIGHT lights, then release.
3. Press and release the button for the device you are programming (TV, VCR,
DVD, etc.). For AUX, press AUX then the device button you are assigning to
AUX. The INDICATOR LIGHT will blink then remain lit.
4. Enter the three or four digit code for your device using the number buttons in the
GE Universal Remote. After your code is entered the INDICATOR LIGHT will
5. Aim the remote at the device (TV, VCR, DVD, etc.) and press the POWER
button. Your device should turn off
Aug 03, 2011 | Toshiba MD9DM1 9 in. TV/DVD Combo
Jun 02, 2011 | Televison & Video
Feb 08, 2011 | Televison & Video
Feb 04, 2011 | Televison & Video
Jun 16, 2010 | Universal Remote Control GE174Universal...
Mar 25, 2008 | RCA Universal Remote 3 Device Remote...
40 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!