- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
As manufacturers we do not have access to subsidy lock codes (aka unlock codes) due to contractual policies with the carriers. My best suggestion will be to call your carrier to verify if it's possible to have that code handed over or if there is any requirement they have to ask for it.
When it displaying the Message "Enter the unlock code" if it displays when you insert the Sim card means you need to unlock it from Network lock,It locked to network...You can get the unlock code from the site Wickedunlock.com for Motorola V360and unlock it..It asks for security unlock code means get that from Network Service provider and reset it....
Any branded phone is required to enter your code if they wish to reset the phone setting for security purpose. other user can't access,erase or reset your phone if you put a code on it.
if you doesn't know the phone code of yours,
* phone or unlock code is set in 4 digits,for locking some features like message,photo,video and other data you wish to lock up, 1234 will be the default. * for security code is set in 8 digits,for securing the entire phone settings, 00000000 will be the default.
If you wish a "master reset" ,be sure to back up all necessary data because everything will be gone.
It seems your Motorola Cliq XT MB501 Unlock Code is not correct and I think your phone right now in deep unlocked state. To solve this you can contact to T-Mobile to get that Motorola Unlock Code, since you bought that phone from thrid party (Amazon) it will be difficult to get unlock code from T-Mobile, but you can try that. And if you want quick solution, you can get that unlock code by buying from third party sites. I hope my solution can solve your problem.
sir if you forgot the password or don't know the security code, You have to master reset the phone. Contact your service provider to get a master reset code at free of cost....You can also visit http://www.unlock-zone.com/ and can see different options there to get unlock code for a price. Choose any price appropriate for you.................
Unlock Code is a manual hard-lock on handsets which requires the correct pass code to allow access to the phone's functions.
Occasionally, people purchase used handsets. Previous owners may have locked the handset and are unreachable to get the new pass code
To unlock the phone using the factory default pass code, perform the following:
1. Confirm the phone shows, Enter Unlock Code. 2. Press the MENU button. The screen will show, Enter Security. Try both. 3. Enter last 4 of PTN, unless you have changed the lock code, and press OK. OR Enter six zero's (000000) and press OK. *If successful, the screen will display, Phone Unlocked. *If unsuccessful, the screen will display "Security code is incorrect please try again."
If the you don't know the code, You will need to contact Motorola to have it re-flashed, which may incur a service charge from Motorola.
4. You now has access to use the phone’s functions. 5. Do not change the Unlock Code.
please e mail me... firstname.lastname@example.org ....what is the default lock code of motorola L6.. im not talking about the 6 digits code or (000000)... example: when you want to lock the multimedia it requires 4 digit only... I already reset my phone.. (master clear and master reset) it requires the 6 digits code (000000).. I was expecting that the 4 digits code will be returned to default.. I tried (1234), (0000) and (1111 to 9999).. all I know is the default 6 digits code (000000) to reset my phone..
the defalt code for your phone is 1234 the best advice i can give you is contact motorola and speak to a tech their they have codes to unlock them there is a trick we try some times take your battery out while phone is on some times shocking it will bypass security and if works perform a master reset on the phone that will change every thing back to factory settings the defalt security code for a master reset is 000000 hopefully this will help