An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert who has answered 20 questions.
An expert that has over 10 points.
An expert whose answer got voted for 2 times.
Re: i download sansa media converter allready but its not...
I just want to clarify that you are transferring the newer, translated copy of each file to the device and not the original file yes? Before the conversion process be sure to check the destination folder. Don't always assume that the converter will automatically replace the old file. Any further questions:
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
If you want a picture on your Sansa Fuze that is not in the correct format, you need to use the Sansa Media Converter to change it. Click the link to download it.
Sansa Media Converter:
Note: You may need to restart your computer after the converter is downloaded.
Now let's start the actual process of changing the format.
1. Connect your Fuze to your computer via your USB cable
2. Select Sansa Media Converter using Sansa Media Converter on initial connection.
3. Click "Add Media" to select the photo that you wish to convert.
4. Click "Apply".
5. The converted file(s) are stored in a folder entitled "My Album"
6. Click "Sansa Player" if you wish to save the photo directly to the player, or "microSD Card" if you want to save it to a card you have bought for this player.
7. Press "Convert" to start the conversion.
And there you have it, you can use this for any photo or video you need to convert.
Resources- Fuze User Manual - Page 20
i have a sansa e260r and i have been trying for ages to get a video file onto my sansa i have already downloaded the sansa media converter but it recognizes very limited number of files only,it does not recoganize realplayer files or winamp file .can you please tell me a good ipod converter thati can easily download from the net ?
the sansa media converter is only used for videos and pictures.
for song you go to my computer and u will see that it says sansa e260 you click on it then it will have files for music vieos pictures and recoding click on music and drag ur music on to it.