Apex Digital 19" LCD wont turn on green light blinks
Apex Digital 19" LCD worked fine then suddenly whenever it is turned on the green light in the front constantly slowly blinks and it wont turn on, though it makes the clicking sound of the monitor being turned on everytime it blinks. It is unresponsive when this happens and must be unplugged to be turned off.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
bad capacitors on the power board just one bad on mine! posabilty of 3 two are 1000uf 25v and and the other is like 400v 100uf or something. I pulled one out of an old satalite reciever good luck Thanks JT
1. UNPLUG the TV from the wall or power strip.
2. Turn ON the TV (w/o the power plugged in).
3. Plug the power cable back in.
4. Turn ON TV ... it should work...
5. Also... adjust antenna if you are on "broadcast" mode.
All the components are screwed to the back of the cabinet. Once the back screws are removed, the front bezel snaps off. (Not easily, but take courage and try.) Release a connector in a set of leads to the pilot light panel to get enough slack to lay the bezel flat. The LCD panel then removes with seven silver screws (one is a ground lead). Move it to the side, and the power supply board is accessible. Two connectors and four screws, and it comes out.