Find a easyer way to take off the back cover can't get voice mail
Can you please let me know if there is a easyer way to take the back cover off, and what do i need to do when i call my voice mail and it ask me to hit one to lisen to it and there is no numbers on the screen to hit. what do i need to do to excess my e-mail web browser my T-mobile company try to install it
Re: find a easyer way to take off the back cover can't...
Hmm..the back i had to pry it off 3-4 times CAREFULLY with a sharp knife and pop it off but now after getting it loose by doing that it slides on and off normally--i thought i was crazy at first..Try it but CAREFULLY..
Next--the voicemail--call your voicemail and when it tells you to press whatever number look down to the bottom of your screen in the center a SMALL icon of a green phone..press it and it will bring up your number keypad for use during a call..you also use this too when making a 3way or conference call or second private call.
Next --getting to your email access--=Tmobile--i will give you the link with the info..it has to be typed in EXACTLY as shown to woirk..I have tmobile and was frustrated till i found this site and set up my phone and account and now it works FINE..Tmobile will help you by phone if you are LUCKY to get a rep that actually knows what they are doing..Good Luck.
This phone is confusing at first and frustrating but you will be a EXPERT in no time like me..LOL>..
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Hi,If your account is enabled for voice mail, you can receive voice messages in your Inbox and also in a text message on your mobile phone. Both the message in your Inbox and the text message will include a preview of the voice message in text. How do I set up voice mail?
1. Go to https://outlook.com to sign in to your mailbox, go to Options > Voice Mail tab, and then click Set Up Now. 2. When you set up your voice mail: * You'll register your mobile phone number. * Text messaging is set up. You can choose to be notified in a text message that you have voice mail or have missed a call. * Call forwarding is set up so that your mobile provider forwards calls you receive to your voice mail. So if you don't answer your phone, your phone is busy, or you're unreachable or unavailable, the caller will be sent to your voice mail. After your personal greeting is played, the caller can leave a voice message for you. * You can test whether your voice mail has been set up correctly by dialing your mobile phone number from your mobile phone. This verifies that call forwarding is correctly set up with your mobile provider.
How do I change my voice mail after I've set it up?
After you've finished setting up voice mail, you may want to:
* Change the mobile provider's voice mail number so you can use the key your provider has reserved for accessing voice mail to access your voice mail. For details about how to do this, see Changing the Number You Call to Access Your Voice Mail. * Create a contact on your mobile phone. For details about how to do this, see Create a Contact for Voice Mail. * Assign a speed dial key to the contact you create for Outlook Web App voice mail. For details about how to do this, see Set Up Speed Dialing for Voice Mail.
What else do I need to know?
* The voice mail service is available only to certain customers in certain regions. If you can use voice mail, you'll see a welcome message in your Inbox telling you how to set up voice mail for your account.
Setting Up Your Voice Mail from page 10 in your manual: Voice mail allows callers to leave voice messages, which can be retrieved any time.
Note: Once your voice mail account has been set up, you can use the Voice Mail folder (under the Message menu) to view details of voice messages in your voice mail box.
1. In idle mode, press and hold the key or dial your own mobile number to dial voice mail.
2. Follow the prompts in the new user tutorial to setup your mail box.
Listen to voice mail 1. In idle mode, press and hold the key or dial your own mobile number to dial voice mail. After connecting, you will hear your voice greeting. 2. Interrupt your greeting by pressing . 3. You are then prompted to enter your password.
Hope this helps, let me know if I can help you with anything else. It would be very kind of you if this does work for you to please rate me or leave a short note. I would really appreciate it. Thank you for your time. JimmyC
If you have voice mail on a land line as opposed to your cellular phone, you shouldn't have an icon on your cellular phone to retrieve any but the voice mail on your cellular account. If there is a special phone number that you call to retrieve your land line voice mail, then dial it, and enter whatever codes are required to retrieve your land line voice mail.
I am not sure what kind of help you are needing... But If you are trying to call your voice mail number it is the same as your phone number.... Most of the time the default pass code is 9999... if this works for you please let me know..
Every Cellular company provides a specific number for voice mails. You can call to your Customer Care center to ask about the voice mail number they will provide you the correct number and remember your Cellular company provide voice mail facility to you. You have to open the facility first.
Let me know If I can help you further regards this problem.
the voice mail key is the #1 key on the keypad as well it should have an envelope icon on the keypad as well, just press and hold the #1 key and follow the step by step instructions to setup you voice mail.
If you have the feature, then you just need to call your Voice mail under messages, or call your phone from a secondary line * preferably a land line * and call your cell number, once the voice mail prompt starts enter * and it should prompt for a password which the default is the last 7 digits of your cell ** everything after the area code ** and it should all work, Let me know how it goes, thanks Justin Please Rate Me :)