- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Inkjet printers need to be used frequently to prevent inkdrying out in the print head nozzles. If the print head cleaning maintenance routine does not clear the blockages,then print head needs replacing, but it may be expensive. It may be more cost effective to buy a later model and better printer thanreplace the print head.
1) Could be your printer settings, check out your printer preferences to make sure your not printing a negative or make sure you colour corrections is enabled.
2) If the colour cartridge is a 3 in 1, just one of the colours may have run out. Giving a distorted picture. That means a new cartridge. The best way to check that is to go to your printer tool box and print out a test sheet. There should be 3 colours (Magenta, Yellow and Blue) and Black. If one's missing, the cartridge is out one colour.
Sounds like most of the color lines (the "cables" between print head and cartridges) either have clogged ink in them, or air bubbles. Try the cleaning process found by pressing Ink Management and then Menu/Set twice. After the test print sheet is printed, answer the question(s) in the display and print up to five test prints by answering the questions. It should solve the problem, but if it doesn't, you should perform a heavier duty purge found in the service mode.
You may have a faulty printhead. I just purchased a new one and had a time with it. Awful color in picture. Kodak sent me a new printhead and new ink tanks. Now it works great. You may have printhead trouble also, contact Kodak for help.
I think it may be a faulty printhead. Phone or email Kodak, email email@example.com or phone 1-800-421-6699. option 1.
If its a bad printhead Kodak will send you a free one by overnight air. will also send you a free black and color ink ,cannot beat that.
either ur blue cartridge is empty or maybe the nozzle of ur blue are clogged .normally the dark blue colour is made up by mixing of blue and pink . because ur nozzles of blue are clogged or maybe the blue is empty it prints only in pink when u command for blues.replace the blue if its empty or clean the nozzles if its clogged.
Your pictures are coming out with a blue tint. Remove the color catridge and look at the bottom of it. the Yellow is probably green. If it isn't, trying performing a printhead cleaning through your home center. After that, calibrate the printer, you may see that on the calibration sheet, that colors are missing. Scan the calibration page and then try your printing your pictures. If that doesn't work, contact kodak tech support, you need a new printhead.
Well, first off, are the alignment, and nozzle check sheets looking good? If not, then work on that. If so, then we have a problem. Try creating a test sheet in Word. Make red, yellow blue & black text and see if anything else prints wrong. Get back to me!