Question about Gateway MX6214 Notebook
When i enter the password,its keep tell me incorrect,
how can i fix this problem?
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 04, 2014 | PC Laptops
This solution works for
Power off the tablet
Tap Power, then press
and hold Power + Vol Down until you get a menu, then release
• Look for a Recovery or Factory Reset option, and select it.*PLEASE NOTE THIS WILL ERASE ALL DATA, INCLUDING THE PASSWORD*
Feb 02, 2013 | PC Laptops
May 20, 2011 | PC Laptops
Oct 20, 2010 | PC Laptops
Sep 23, 2010 | PC Laptops
Oct 25, 2009 | IBM ThinkPad T23 2647 Notebook
1. If you enter the wrong password when you attempt to log on, Windows displays a message that the password is incorrect. Click OK to close the message.
2. Click Reset password, and then insert your windows password reset disk (or other removable media).
3. Follow the steps in the Password Reset Wizard to create a new password.
4. Log on with the new password. If you forget your password again, you can use the same password reset disk. You don't need to make a new one.
Solution 2: Reset (recover) windows password with password software.Steps as below:
Step 1: Download and install Spower Windows Password Reset.
Step 2: Create a CD/DVD or USB password reset boot disk with SWPR.
Step 3: Boot your computer from password reset boot disk.
Step 4: Recover the forgotten password for administrator account.
For more information, please visit our site:http://www.windowspasswordsreset.com/
Sep 20, 2009 | Dell Inspiron 1545 Notebook
Sep 19, 2009 | Dell Latitude 120L Notebook
Mar 20, 2009 | HP Compaq Presario C500t Notebook
Oct 20, 2010 | Gateway MX6214 Notebook
46 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: