Question about Casio DW290 1V Classic Alarm Chronograph Sport Watch
I RECEIVED, FROM A CO-WORKER A PURITAN "GOLF" WATCH.
V360, WITH NO INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO SET IT, OR ANYTHING.
IT HAS A NORMAL FACE ON THE RIGHT SIDE THAT IS EASY TO SET, BUT HOW DO I SET ALL THE OTHER FUNCTIONS AND WHAT ARE THE OTHER FUNCTIONS. IS THERE A GUIDE AVAILABLE ?
IT KEEPS GOING OFF, AND I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO. IT IS DRIVING MY WIFE AND KIDS, ( AND CO-WORKERS) CRAZY.
CAN YOU HELP ME FIND SOME INSTRUCTIONS ? i AM IN DIRE STRAITS HERE. IT IS A FUN , HEAVY DUTY WATCH, AND I WOULD AT LEAST LIKE TO GET IT WORKING PROPERLY.
a 6ya Expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to an Expert (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Setting date and time
I don't know how much significance this post would make to any now, but I was playing with the watch trying to figure out how to set the time and I have figured it out...
1. Hold the "Adjust" button until where it displays the day of the week starts blinking (This will display the major airport in your area to determine your time zone, mine is "LAX"...to change this, while it is still blinging press either "Time Memo" or "Recieve" to move up or down)
2. Press "Adjust" again so you see "12H" (I guess meaning 12 hour intervals)
3. Press "Mode" (at this point your seconds will start blinking) to change these, againg press "Time Memo" or "Recieve" to move up or down. (usually I skip past the seconds)
4. Repeat step 3 to do your hours, minutes, year, then the date...(order is as follows)
5. When you are done press "Adjust" then everything will stop blinking, and you are done
This is as much as I figured out and I hope this is helpful to anyone that needs it...
Posted on Jan 04, 2008
you can go to Casio website for instructions. you can download the manual in PDF format. If you do not see your model, you can reference their manual archives.
Posted on Sep 18, 2009
You can get instructions from the Casio web site.
Go to the casio web site "casio.com".
Select "support" and the "manuals", watches;
Select "watch manual archive"
Read the number of the back of your watch and enter it into the search box
Click on "search" and the download your instructions.
Posted on Mar 04, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 13, 2012 | Watches
Mar 18, 2011 | Casio GW330A G Shock Solar Atomic Watch
Mar 16, 2011 | Casio G-Shock GW500A-1V Wrist Watch
Jul 24, 2009 | Bulova Watch
May 05, 2009 | Watches
Aug 25, 2017 | Lucien Piccard 26024 Wrist Watch
Apr 07, 2009 | Timex Digital Performance Sports Ironman...
Mar 30, 2009 | Watches
Oct 26, 2008 | Casio AW80-7AV Wrist Watch
Mar 31, 2015 | Casio DW290 1V Classic Alarm Chronograph...
242 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: