Question about Fisher and Paykel 24 in. DD-602 Built-in Dishwasher
How to remove the drawers from a Fisher Pakel dishwasher. Please explain in detail.
Hi, welcome to FIx Ya...
1. Unplug machine.
2. Slide drawer open, remove two pegs that secure front panel to drawer (one on each side of drawer)
3. Slide front panel down and out, remove green ground wire.
4. Depress tabs that hold bottom plastic cover on bottom of drawer and remove entire cover, being careful not to break the tabs.
5. Disconnect tan water fill hose from rinse dispenser.
6. Disconnect two wire harnessess at control board.
7. DIsconnect drain hose from pump base. (might want to put a pan underneath to catch water)
8. Depress tabs on hose/harness coupler at bottom rear of drawer and dis-engage the coupler.
9. Lift drawer off slides.
Posted on Jan 15, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 16, 2014 | Fisher and Paykel 24 in. DD603H W Built-in...
Aug 19, 2013 | Fisher and Paykel 24 in. DS-603 Built-in...
Mar 29, 2013 | Fisher and Paykel 23 in. DD-603SS Built-in...
Dec 13, 2010 | Fisher and Paykel 23 in. DD-603SS Built-in...
Nov 22, 2010 | Fisher and Paykel 23 in. DD-603SS Built-in...
Nov 28, 2009 | Fisher and Paykel 23 in. DD-603SS Built-in...
Jan 29, 2009 | Fisher and Paykel 23 in. DD-603SS Built-in...
Oct 10, 2008 | Fisher and Paykel 23 in. DD-603SS Built-in...
1,767 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: