Re: i need the unlocking code for samsung u600 phone
This will unlock it
edit-codes dont work on u600
BACK UP YOUR FILES BEFORE UNLOCKING
This will also bring the phone to default settings
1. First do a CUSTOM reset: *2767*2878# (star 2767 star 2878 hash)
turn off the phone
2. take out the battery and sim and put wrong network SIM and insert a half of it,
so it won't ask for network password and shows "Insert SIM" message.
Now put the battery ,and switch the phone on .(phone shows "Insert SIM" message.)
3.With out turning off the phone push the sim fully in. At this stage the phone is still asking to "Insert SIM"
4. Make a FULL reset by typing: *2767*3855#(star 2767 star 3855 hash)
5. The phone should reboot working with "wrong" sim inside.
6. Make a Change the NCK password to 8 zeros by typing: *7465625*638*00000000*00000000#
(star 7465625 star 638 star 8zeros star 8zeros hash)
7. Now Disable network lock By typing: #7465625*638*00000000#
(hash 7465625 star 638 star 8zeros hash)
Phone is unlocked (check with *#7465625#).
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
PUK Code PUK stands for Personal Unblocking Key. This is a unique eight-digit code specific to your SIM card. This is required when the PIN number to unlock your mobile phone is entered incorrectly 3 times. You are then given 10 attempts to enter your PUK code. If an incorrect PUK code is entered after the 10th attempt, you will block your SIM card permanently and will require a new SIM card from your mobile phone provider. PUK codes can be obtained through the following ways - The PUK code is in your SIM card documentation Starter Pack. If you do not have this then - Please contact your phone service provider. Your cell phone service provider can give you the PUK code once you give them your account details and they have confirmed your identity. For details to obtain the PUK code for the SIM card, please click on this link and follow my instructions. http://www.fixya.com/support/r5705889-puk_code
You can try to use your PUK code to unlock samsung sgh u600 password. Puk code is a unique number to unblock your sim card and that code comes with your sim card paper. The idea is put any password until your phone asking your puk code, if your phone asking that code enter your puk code in your phone. It should be unlock samsung old password so you can setup new password.Good luck!