Question about HP Photosmart Premium C309A All-In-One Printer
+new printer will not get past this code
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Clearing paper jams
Paper jams can be real or false. The unit may report a paper jam even when there is no jammed paper. The solution to a real paper jam or a false paper jam is the same.
Jammed paper must be removed using the rear access door with the power cord disconnected to avoid mechanical damage. Do not remove jammed paper from the front of the unit.
The following information will help prevent paper jams from occurring:
Posted on Jul 08, 2008
SOURCE: hp 6500 office jet refill
to refill 920:
1. If you have the plastic cap that covers the 9 mm. hole where you can see the sponge, then tape this cap to the cartidge with scotch tape. If not, use some duct/masking tape to cover the round hole.
2. Use the dry hypodermic needle to find the hole that will be found at the very center of the 920 label. With the needle, pierce the label.
3. Fill the hypodermic needle with 4 cc of ink.
4. Insert the needle 2-3 cm. into the hole made in step 2. Draw out 1 cc of air, then slowly force the 4 cc of ink into the sponge. Use toilet tissue to absorb any ink that might have escaped.
5. Let the catridge stand overnight (if possible) so as to allow the ink to evenly saturate the sponge. If not, insert it into your printer immediately.
Note: If you are going to refill catridges, be certain not to allow the sponge to dry completely. Thus, you might want to do step one immediately and to enclose it in a sealed sandwich bag upon removing an empty catridge from your printer even if you are not going to fill it immediately.
Posted on Aug 12, 2009
my hp office jet pro l7500 indicates the ink has expired in all cartages but the cartgages are new because they were just put in . Before the same error code came up and so bought new cartages. Also the door to the cartages will not stay closed without tape.
Posted on Dec 29, 2009
The error message "83.0180" shows that an EIO error has occured.
Perform the following workaround and see whether the issue still persist.
1. Ensure that the printer is connected directly to the wall outlet.
2. Turn off the printer and then power on and see whether the issue persist.
3. Reseat the Jetdirect card and see whether the issue still persist.
4. Reseat the jetdirect card on a different slot and see whether the issue still persist.
5. Remove all the accessories from the printer and then power on the printer. See whether the issue still persist. If the issue does not persist, add on the accessories onee by one.
6. Power on the printer and check whether the issue persist, each time an accessories are added.
7. Swap the Jet direct card with a known good jet direct card and see whether the issue still persist.
8. Perform a cold reset and see whether the issue still persist.
To do a Cold Reset:
1. Remove all cables.
2. Press & hold the Test button while applying power & continue to hold it for 10 seconds, then release it for 10 seconds, then unplug it again.
3. Connect all cables & power it back up.
4. Wait 2 minutes for discovery & DHCP. If desired, change the DHCP & address settings.
Posted on May 07, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 25, 2016 | HP Officejet 7500A Multifunction Printer
Apr 08, 2015 | HP Officejet 7500A Wide Format...
Nov 06, 2012 | HP Officejet 7500a E910 Multifunction...
Oct 24, 2012 | HP Officejet 7500a E910 Multifunction...
Aug 25, 2012 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Apr 05, 2010 | HP Officejet 7210 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 29, 2008 | HP Officejet Pro L7480 All-in-One...
52 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!