Question about Behringer V-Amp3
The presets on my vamp 3 keep disappearing even after facotry reseting it it happens every alternate time i start up when i select a preset the volume and the EQ settings go to 0 and dont match what was stated on the manual on all the banks. once i do a factory rest they are back but on the next session( couple hours latter the same thing happens.. is there somthing i can do about that ?
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 20, 2013 | Hammond XK1 Pro Drawbar Organ
Heres how to restore your MPD24 factory defaults using the Vyzex software:
1. Plug in your MPD24 with USB cable, and then open the Vyzex software.
2. Click File > Open
3. Select Factory SET.SQS, and click open it.
4. You should now see BFD Lite and other details on the Vyzex MPD image.
5. As long as you're on the DATA tab, you should see a PUT SET button available. Press it to transfer the factory presets to your MPD24.
6. An overwrite warning will be displayed. Press YES to overwrite your damaged MPD24 presets with the factory presets.
You'll see a progress bar filling up for about 10 seconds, and then once it disappears, that's it!
You're all done - Enjoy!
Jul 29, 2011 | Akai Professional MPD18 Steven Slate...
Feb 09, 2011 | Behringer Eurodesk Sx3242fx Mixer Weffects...
Mar 27, 2010 | Digi-Tech Digitech Vocalist Live 4...
Jan 24, 2010 | Music
Oct 07, 2009 | Music
Aug 22, 2009 | Line 6 Spider Iii 15 Modeling Guitar...
63 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: