Question about Acer Aspire 4315 Notebook
This is what a normal user worried after few months from purchase. All laptop manufacturers customise their windows installation and filled with trial and unwanted features in new laptops they sells. Only way to get rid of that is by clean install windows from a genuine cd. New Serial key not needed if your laptop has the same version windows. You can simply activate your new installation by entering the windows key sticked to the laptop bottom cover. If it is not readable don't perform the above steps. After activation of windows you can install all drivers, utilities from acer support page.You can also download drivers prior to installation and keep it in an external hard drive for later use. and if your laptop getting too hot, service it to take advantage from it.
To clean Install:
1. select CD-ROM as first boot device.
2. Insert GENUINE WINDOWS CD same to the version which is pre-installed in your laptop and close the drive.
3. Close all open windows and autoplay pop-up.
4. Restat your system.
5. Then a prompt will appear on screen " press any key to start from CD" when you see this prompt press any key in your laptop keypad (Usually press enter or space key) immediately.
6. Follow the onscreen instructions.
7. System will restart after copying necessary installation files from cd.
8. When restarted the same prompt will appear"press any key to start from CD" but don't press any key. After some time installation will start.
9. Follow the onscreen instructions correctly.
Hope this helps
Posted on Dec 12, 2012
Install cc cleaner from internet to run it to increase the speed
Posted on Dec 12, 2012
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 17, 2014 | Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64BIT...
The computer may be running slow for a lot of
reasons. A simple quick fix is: Make sure you have an updated anti-virus & malware,
run a full scan, delete all the browsing data, temporary files, cookies, make a
disk cleanup and defragmentation. This may help a lot, let me know how it works out.
May 02, 2012 | Computers & Internet
Jul 09, 2010 | HP Compaq nx6110 PC Laptop
Nov 03, 2009 | Acer Aspire One PC Notebook
Apr 03, 2009 | Acer Aspire 5610-4648 Notebook
Mar 15, 2009 | Lenovo IdeaPad Y510 Notebook
Oct 03, 2008 | HP Compaq Presario V2000 Notebook
May 04, 2008 | Acer Aspire 3680 Laptop
53 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: