Question about Janome Sew Precise Mechanical Sewing Machine
Try these suggestions
1. Change the needle--use a needle that's for the fabric being sewed
2. Rethread the machine--top --make sure to use every thread guide
3. try a different bobbin--make sure bobbin is inserted correctly into the bobbin case, & make sure the bobbin is turned the correct way in the bobbin case
4. make sure the thread has not come off the thread take up lever
5. Clean under the needle plate & in the bobbin area for lint or threads
Posted on Dec 12, 2012
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 09, 2017 | Elna Sewing Machines
Oct 29, 2016 | Janome Sewing Machines
Jan 30, 2016 | Sewing Machines
Nov 03, 2015 | Sewing Machines
Feb 22, 2015 | Bernina Activa 130
Oct 14, 2013 | Bernina Artista 180
Feb 23, 2012 | New Home HF-3000 Computerized Sewing...
Mar 10, 2010 | Sewing Machines
Dec 02, 2017 | Brother XL-2600I
Jun 30, 2008 | Janome Memory Craft 9000 Computerized...
146 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: