Question about Nokia N82 Handheld
1. Switch off your Nokia phone
2. Now Press following key sequence *#7370# or *#7780#
3. Enter Default lock code is 12345.
4. While holding these buttons, press the power button and switch on the phone.
5. Wait for message 'Format it
Posted on Jan 18, 2013
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 12, 2015 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Oct 20, 2014 | Cars & Trucks
Oct 04, 2014 | Vehicle Parts & Accessories
Nov 08, 2013 | Toshiba MK3265GSX 320 GB SATA Hard Drive
Oct 01, 2012 | Computers & Internet
Apr 21, 2012 | Samsung Star Gt-s5230 Unlocked Phone With...
57 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: