Question about Konica Minolta bizhub C351 All-In-One Laser Printer
Fellow associate was waiting for a print job, that was printed from his computer, and C-B116 popped on the screen askg to call the tech.
We don't have a tech, so I am asking you....
SOURCE: Bizhub C252
1. Touch the following code on the trouble code display screen.
Stop → 0 → 7 → 1 → 3 → 9
2. [*] will be displayed on the trouble code screen.
3. Touch [*].
4. The screen will be shifted to the data restoration screen to perform data restoration.
• When the restoration is performed in a short time, data restoration screen may not
5. Check the message which indicates that the data restoration was successfully conducted.
Turn Main power OFF, and wait for ten seconds or more to turn it back ON.
Try this please and tell your tech support service to change job....
DaSoP from Greece!
Posted on Sep 11, 2008
try with trouble reset
turn off the machine, press and keep pressed utility counter, turn on the machine
on the display you'll see the Trouble reset button on the display, touch it and turn off and on the machine
check if error disappear
Posted on Oct 19, 2008
Is your cord hooked up to the back of the computer? It can have the power on, and everything, else but may be lose to the computer, worth checking.
Posted on Mar 17, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 15, 2017 | Konica Minolta Office Equipment & Supplies
Apr 02, 2014 | HP LaserJet 4250n Printer
Jan 08, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Dec 18, 2009 | HP JetDirect 500X Print Server
Apr 10, 2009 | Kodak ESP 3 Multifunction Printer/ Copier/...
Oct 07, 2008 | HP DeskJet 5150 InkJet Printer
Jun 20, 2008 | HP Officejet 5610 All-In-One InkJet...
2,768 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Level 3 Expert
Level 2 Expert
Level 2 Expert
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: