Question about Sony Televison & Video
These WEB sites may have a region free code for your player.
REGION FREE CODES FOR DVD & BLU-RAY
www.dvdexploder.com/ www.videohelp.com/dvdhacks www.download-info.com/dvd/index_new.htm http://www.dvddemystifiziert.de/codefree_en/codefree.html
Posted on Dec 12, 2012
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Sony DVP-NS57P all region
1) Plug the DVD Power Cord to the wall jack, but DO NOT Turn On the player;
2) With the Remote Control, press: Display, Top Menu, Clear and Power;
3) It will enter in the Service Mode;
4) Choose option 2 and then 4;
5) It will ask for an Input Code and Current Code (its 5 spaces), press 1245 and then Zero;
6) Leave all Zero erasing 1245, and on the bottom field all Zero too, then press Enter;
7) So the DVD Display will show a Zero (all Region-Free), then press Power to Turn Off.
Posted on Dec 21, 2008
SOURCE: DVD PLayer Region Unlock
you could try the following
1. Turn on the unit
2. Open the loading tray
3. Press the "Setup" button on the remote
4. Navigate to the "Preferences" page using the right arrow key
5. Enter 138931
6. You will now see the current region code displayed
7. Use the Up/Down arrow keys to select the region required or "0" for all
8. Press the "Play" button on the remote
this should unlock it to all regions .
Posted on Aug 16, 2008
SOURCE: Region Codes
It works for NS50P, NS575 and the most models of the families NS50 e
With the DVD player turned off(stand by), press:
Choose option 2 and after option 4. Type:
12450 [press enter]
00000 - Then press enter and power off.
DVD will now be region Free.
Posted on Mar 23, 2009
SOURCE: unlock region code
Keep Tray in eject position
Press Setup from remot
Go to preference page
Using Navigation Key chane region code to "0"
Posted on Aug 07, 2008
1) Turn your DVD off. 2) Use the remote control and press:
- Top Menu
This should power the device into Service Mode.
3) Choose option 2 and then choose option 4.
4) There should be two fields: Input Code and Current Code, each one with 5 chars long.
Then push zero on all the 5 places of the first and the second field.
5) There should be a zero on the device display, meaning that all regions are free.
6) Press POWER to turn it off and you're done.
Let me know if it works!
Posted on Dec 14, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 05, 2012 | Sony DVPSR320 Region/Code Free Compact DVD...
Dec 02, 2012 | Sony Televison & Video
Apr 22, 2012 | Televison & Video
May 15, 2010 | Sony DVP-NS330 DVD Player
Jul 30, 2009 | Televison & Video
662 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!