Question about Ricoh Aficio Sp 1000sf All-In-One Laser Printer
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
you can find the driver here http://www.ricoh-support.com/enduser/downloads/downloads.asp?fileid=11540&ricohmodelid=6342&url=http%3A%2F%2Fsupport%2Ericoh%2Ecom%2Fbb%2Fhtml%2Fdr%5Fut%5Fe%2Fre%2Fmodel%2Fcl410%2Fcl410en%2Ehtm
Posted on Mar 21, 2009
Try loading letter size paper in tray1 .. Open the front door and the assembly attached to the front door is the transfer roller ASM. mybe you knocked it out of position ..There are green plastic clips that allow someone to the transfer roller unit so its easy to mess up good luck
Posted on May 04, 2009
Well you do not need to return the printer because the files you have downloaded are drivers just they are installing on other way.
If you follow the explanation in the text below it will be very easy.
First as you say i think that you had already unzip the .exe file or if you did not follow the next steps:
1. Create one folder on the desktop named as you want or as the name of the printer for you after easy to find it.
2. double click on the " r41337en.exe " file that you had downloaded from the web site and click browse to find the folder that you had previously created on your desktop when you will locate the folder click unzip and after the message "successfully unzipped files " close the self executing program and see do in the folder are some files if there are some files, continue with the next step.
3. Click on the " Start " menu,
from the desktop in the left down corner,
and then click on "devices and printers"(doubleclick)
4. One window will open and than in the upper left corner you will find "add printer", click that button and it will appear a "add printer wizard" , click twice on the button "next" and select up the port you will use for the printer (do it will be a USB connection or with network cable is up to yours notion)and after you will select the type of connection click "next" again.
5. On the wizard on the right side has a button named "have disc" click on it,
it will appear window named " install from disc " than click the button named "browse" and then browse the folder which you had previously created on the desktop, in which you had unzip the files for the printer installation.
6. When you will locate the folder click on it with double click, then will apper folder named " DISC 1" click and on it with double click and then will appear file named " PCL6.INF " click on the file with double click ,
7. Then will appear a window named,
" install form disc" click on the button "OK" ,
then click on the button "next" three times and then click "Finish "
That is all the printer is now installed and ready for use.
Please answer do this was helpful for i to know do i need to post some more information
If you need something else please ask
Posted on Jan 13, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 19, 2014 | Ricoh Aficio Sp 5200 Laser Multifunction...
Apr 06, 2014 | Ricoh Aficio SP 100SU e Laser...
Mar 07, 2014 | Ricoh Aficio SP 4410SF - multifunction fax...
Jun 06, 2012 | Ricoh Aficio SP 3200SF Multifunction...
Nov 30, 2011 | Ricoh Office Equipment & Supplies
Jun 02, 2011 | Ricoh Aficio Sp 1000sf All-In-One Laser...
Feb 02, 2011 | Ricoh Aficio SP C222SF All-In-One Laser...
Jul 21, 2009 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 22, 2009 | Ricoh Aficio SP-C210SF Printer
74 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: