Question about Proform Exercise & Fitness

Open Question

How much AVR watts i need for proform 930i cooling breeze from 220v to 110v

Posted by Anonymous on

6 Suggested Answers

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.

Posted on Jan 02, 2017

  • 1 Answer

SOURCE: mabe oven

Hi, well i have researched the mabe oven problem and it turns out that mabe used to make a 110V oven bake element for the ovens made in Mexico. However it appears that they no longer make that model oven and it's parts. Isn't that just golly gee terriffic!I am still searching for an element for it as GE who is also a share holder about 42% worth also has parts that sometimes will fit the Mabe made in Mexico, and not to be left out of the programe Camco is also part of the GE Mabe family so they are also a source to check with, and yes even whirlpool who is nothing to do with any of those other than a competitor sometimes has parts that will fit the Mabe made in Mexico. I'm not saying it will be a perfect fit but if it works, it works, but i'm not recomending you do it to a customers appliance at least not without asking if it's ok.

Posted on Feb 20, 2008

  • 3 Answers

SOURCE: Modifying the DC18RA from 110V to 220v

Hi there the solution for how to mod a DC18RA charger can be found here. The "how to" comes with pictures and descriptions and it should be easy to follow, and best of all it works :)

Posted on Nov 11, 2008

  • 585 Answers

SOURCE: change from 220v to 110v on air compressor

I can't blame you for askig, but here's my response. 5 HP is 3750 running watts. or about 35 amps at 110 volts and it would take somewhere around 50 amps to start it provided the motor could even be wired for 110 which I don't believe it can and for that exact reason. I'm sorry, but it's just not practical.

Posted on May 18, 2009

  • 145 Answers

SOURCE: 110V 6ohz - 220V 50hz

Kitchenaid mixers are not recommended on the use of a converter as they are not tested under such conditions. Understanding this, using a convertor on your mixer may automatically void the 1 year warranty regardless of age.

There are international Kitchenaid dealers available if you are requiring 110V. You may contacted Kitchenaid Customer Service for more information.

Their toll-free telephone number is 1-800-541-6390.

Posted on Jul 08, 2009

  • 5568 Answers

SOURCE: I've the 325 watts its 110V kitchen aid and I

You will need a 'step-down' transformer with a rating of at least 500 watts (~500 VA), a primary designed for 220 Volts and a secondary rated at 110-115 Volts. This type will have four terminals or leads and isolates the input from the output.
There is a non-isolating type called an 'autotransformer' which has one winding with a tap (total of three terminals) roughly in the middle. I use this type for certain devices but it is not as safe as the first-described type.
If you are living in a foreign country that uses the ~220 Volt standard, you can sometimes get one on 'semipermanent' loan from the local utility.

Posted on Oct 07, 2009

Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

2 Answers

I bought a rotary hammer drill from Asia 220V/60Hz & I want to use this in Canada 110V/60Hz Can I use Step down transformerconverter available in amazon or ebay?

Yes you can.
Make sure the transformer is rated for more power than the drill label states so that you don't burn up the transformer if you stick the drill bit.
For instance, if the drill is rated for 5 amps at 230 volts you should get a 1500 watt transformer. 230 x 5= 1150 watts; the next common size up is 1500 watts. You don't want an 1200 watt if it is available.
Transformers are also rated in KVA [Killovolt-amps] so the same transformer would be 1.5 KVA.
Do the math for your drill and save future problems. If a transformer doesn't have a rating with real numbers, avoid it. There are lots of really cheap ones on the market that you will regret buying.

Feb 07, 2015 | Bosch Drills

1 Answer

What to check if Wrong Electricity input is made

It's dependent on the extent of the damage; you may need to replace the electronic circuit board and/or the motor.

Can you described what happened when you turned on the treadmill while it was plugged into a 220v outlet?

What happens when you plug the treadmill into the 110v outlet?

Jul 09, 2014 | ProForm 690 LT Treadmill PFTL06009

2 Answers

How to change 110v to 220v on sonance cinema 260 subwoofer amplifier

I suggest contacting the manufacturer as there may be an internal "reconnect" that would allow 220v operation. Good luck!

May 21, 2014 | Audio Players & Recorders

1 Answer


Get a step down transformer/converter. Grill consumes 1500watts of energy. Converts cost 200 dollars here at sim lim tower/square. Make sure get the correct watts, it is very important.

Apr 06, 2014 | Cuisinart Microwave Ovens

1 Answer

Need a power transformer from 220v input to 120v output

Yes, you need a step down transformer. These are often rated in watts (the power rating is the same on both sides of a transformer) so it is easy enough to match this with the power consumption of the stereo. Apparently you will need about a 4kW transformer eg

Ugly things.

Jun 23, 2017 | Crest Audio CC5500 Amplifier

1 Answer

I want to buy a festoon light (10 lamps) to light my attic. It is advertised as 110V is it safe to pkug it in to my socket (UK)?

In esence the answer to the question is yes, but you need to take a few things into account.

Obviously, you are going to have to put a UK socket and 220v bulbs into the unit, but the main issue you need to be aware of is the capacity of the wiring in the unit to take the load in the UK. What you want to know is how many amps it used to draw when it was 110v and how many amps it will draw now. Clearly, a UK 13 amp plug will be man enough for almost any light unit (with the correct fuse fitted) but you would do well to ensure that you don't exceed the original planned load for the current, because the WIRING in the unit is the weakest link.

Working it out is fairly easy: Watts/Volts = Amps

So: When it was 110 volts, it maybe had 10x25 watt bulbs in it.
10 25 watt bulbs is 250 watts
250 watts divided by 110 volts means it was drawing about 2.3 amps, so set your limit as 2.3 amps load on the UK curcuit to ensure that the unti wiring can handle the load.

The easy way to fugure this when swapping lights from 110v to 220v is that if it was 110v, then you can use up to double the wattage on a 220v curcuit (and consequently, if you're going from 220 volt to 110 volt, then half the wattage.

Ensure that you use the Watts/Volts=Amps to calculate the correct fuse rating for the item

Sep 09, 2011 | Kitchen Ranges

1 Answer

Hi, Toroidal transformer in Sakura AV-200T input is 220v I need 110v Thanks

Hello shole135, Hi, you need a 110v to 220v step-up transformer with 200 watts power specification. you can visit your local hardware store and find one. Don't replace the toroidal transformer.

Dec 02, 2010 | Audio Players & Recorders

2 Answers

Identify unit capacity.

The nameplate will provide a large amount of information, including the the manufacturer's name, model, serial, electrical requirements and the BTU rating or capacity that I believe you are looking for. Like the 120 volt sisters, the 240 volt unit should also have a nameplate. If unable to locate it on the chassis or frame of the unit in a similar location as the 120 volt, you'll have to look elsewhere. A search on model number you provided (XHD183D) for this question indicates that it is a 17,900 BTU unit. If this is the correct model, case closed. If not, continue reading.

A good place to locate a nameplate if not plainly visible on the unit as it sits in the window would be on the chassis or frame behind the decorative grille. The grille is likely held in place by several clips and a screw or two. Shut off the AC and unplug it from the power source. Remove the filter as if to clean and carefully check for and remove screws and remove the grille.

I hope this helps!

Jun 07, 2010 | Carrier XHD183D Air Conditioner

Not finding what you are looking for?
Exercise & Fitness Logo

Related Topics:

19 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Proform Exercise & Fitness Experts

Matt Olenzek
Matt Olenzek

Level 2 Expert

293 Answers

Electro Med Services...
Electro Med Services...

Level 3 Expert

6694 Answers

Owen Barnes

Level 3 Expert

867 Answers

Are you a Proform Exercise and Fitnes Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides