Question about Cell Phones
Posted by Anonymous on
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: locked out by too many
1. On the computer: Start PC Companion™.
2. On thecomputer: In the Support Zone™ descriptor, in the Software Updatesection click Start > (Repair) and follow the instructions on the PCmonitor screen.
3. Turn off the phone.
4. Connect the USB cable to your computer.
5. On the phone: Press and hold down Back key and connect the USB cable to the phone.
6. Follow the instructions on the screen.
Note : The software in your phone will be replaced. All personal data stored in your phone will be lost.
There is also a way to unlock the pattern screen lock by signing in with your Google account.
1. After 30 seconds, tap Forgot pattern?
2. You need to log in with the primary gmail.com e-mail address and not the alternative email address connected to the Google account.
3. Tap the username field and enter the primary Google account user name.
4. Tap the password field and enter the primary Google account password.
5. Draw a new unlock pattern and tap Continue .
6. Draw the new unlock pattern again and tap Continue .
If these options are not available to you, please describe preciselywhat you see when attempting to connect to your PC and use PCCompanion.
Posted on Aug 29, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 18, 2015 | Virgin Mobile - Lg Optimus Elite Mobile...
Jul 20, 2014 | LG Cell Phones
Sep 13, 2011 | LG P500 Cell Phone
Feb 28, 2011 | LG Optimus GT540 J1
Feb 21, 2011 | LG GT540 Cell Phone
Jan 01, 2011 | LG Shine KE970 Cellular Phone
Dec 19, 2010 | LG GT540 Cell Phone
Sep 01, 2010 | Cell Phones
598 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!