Question about Canon i950 InkJet Photo Printer
The green light flashes green then orange.
Try this see if work for you.
Canon S9000, S300, S400, i550, i560, i850, i860, i865, i9100, i9950, PIXMA iP3000 above,
1. Turn off printer
2. Hold down Resume button and press Power button.
3. Keep holding down Power button and let Resume button go.
4. Press Resume button 2 times then let BOTH buttons go.
5. Green lights will flash and then stop blinking.
6. When green lights are solid, press the Resume button 4 times.
7. Press the Power button and the printer should turn off, if not, press the Power button once more.
8. Your printer should respond as normal.
Posted on Feb 08, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 07, 2009 | Canon BubbleJet i560 InkJet Printer
Oct 06, 2008 | Canon Printers & Copiers
Apr 20, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP4000 InkJet Photo Printer
Mar 07, 2009 | Canon i950 InkJet Photo Printer
Nov 01, 2008 | Canon BJC 55 InkJet Printer
Aug 22, 2008 | Canon i950 InkJet Photo Printer
May 30, 2008 | Printers & Copiers
Mar 10, 2008 | Canon PIXMA iP3000 InkJet Photo Printer
380 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: