Question about Tascam CD-RW750 CD Recorder
When the power is turned on, it cycles through its progressions before the display incates "System Error". Then it appears to be normal except that it won't allow me to open the disc drawer.
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
hello ,, how can i find optical pickup for TASCAM CD-RW 750 RECORDER ,,, what is the number of this optical please somebody help me ,, thanks ,ferr
Posted on Sep 27, 2009
1. First problem: "like nothing is recorded". IS something recorded or has it been left in Pause Mode so long (instead of Recording) that it just got impatient and time out?
2. Get yourself a couple of CD-RW Digital Audio discs to play with until you're past this learning curve/problem scenario. That way you can always erase them and start over without having to discard the disc.
3. Dropouts on playback. Are they repeatable - always at the same place, even on different CD players? If so, the data is bad on the disc. If not, the data is probably marginal.
4. If you have a DVD player, try to play the failed recordings in it. Some DVD players can play back unfinalized CDR's. You may be able to recover the data by copying it back to the CD Recorder from the DVD player. Just be advised that an unfinalized CD-RW may not have 'silence' following the last recorded track due to old data remaining from a previous session, so be ready to pause or stop the recorder when the last track finishes.
5. "Scratches near the outside of the CD". Were these NOT present prior to entering the CD Recorder? Do they seem to coincide with about where the recording may have failed?
6. 20 vs 19 tracks: Is this a constant problem or only when there is a failure during CD creation? If the latter, it would make sense as the last track in isn't technically completed.
Posted on Apr 09, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 04, 2014 | Tascam CD-RW750 CD Recorder
Feb 25, 2013 | Audio Players & Recorders
Jun 15, 2012 | Yamaha GX-700 Shelf System
Jul 28, 2011 | Tascam CD-RW750 CD Recorder
Oct 26, 2010 | Tascam CD-RW750 CD Recorder
Oct 06, 2009 | Tascam CD-RW750 CD Recorder
Jun 11, 2009 | Tascam CD-RW750 CD Recorder
Jun 07, 2009 | Tascam CD-RW750 CD Recorder
27 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!