Question about Hardware & Accessories
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: on the Noma timer Mod
1) Noma is old Intermatic brand name used by companies today to brand their timer.
2) Noma is usually associated with Woods timers.
3) Woods numbers also frequently start with 495 and with TM.
For example Woods has 49588 49556 and 78 84 29 28 62 57 33 53 65 44 68 32 77, but 49550 does not show
4) It is likely that you have a Woods brand timer.
5) Add a comment with in-focus photograph of timer for possible identification
6) Open following link to possibly identify timer, and then add a comment saying which timer is same-similar to yours.
Read troubleshoot section to see if your answer is there:
Posted on Apr 23, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 10, 2017 | Computers & Internet
Mar 06, 2015 | Hardware & Accessories
Aug 19, 2011 | Hardware & Accessories
Jul 05, 2011 | Hardware & Accessories
Apr 22, 2011 | Hardware & Accessories
Dec 24, 2010 | Solar Noma 7 Day, 6 Event Outdoor Timer -...
Dec 05, 2010 | Hardware & Accessories
Sep 14, 2010 | Aube Technologies Aube 7-Day Programmable...
Aug 31, 2010 | Woods INDUSTRIES 59112 INDOOR DIGITAL...
733 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!