- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Hi lajos! try these steps
1. rename the file to ".zip "
2. open the zip-file with Winzip or WinRar (these programs has a repair-function for zip)
3. try to repair the file
4. then extract the riffdata.cdr from content-folder of zip-file and open this file in CorelDRAW
Maybe that utility might be what you're looking for - CorelDraw Fix Toolbox https://www.fixtoolbox.com/cdfreefix.html
Here's the general info for your Burner:
Operating System supported:
Windows 7Windows VISTAWindows 2003Windows 2000Windows 98 SEWINVISTA
Max Write Speed:
9 MB/sec.CD 52 X
Max Read Speed:
9 MB/sec.CD 52 XDVD 7 X