Question about Hotpoint Washing Machines
Hotpoint wm46 Aquarius Washing Machine tripping ou
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Un plug it. There should be small screws either at the bottom of the panel on the front or there is separate panel that comes off the top back. If the back is one solid piece top to bottom, then the control panel lifts out and hinges up when the two small cross tip screws are removed from the bottom outside corners of the control panel..
Posted on Feb 10, 2008
This is normally a signal that is for a control fault. you will need to pull the power and shut this unit down for 5 minute.. if the unit continues to flash after this reset, you will need to replace the control board/timer in this case. it has failed.
Posted on May 22, 2009
If you spin the drum by hand, and it is niosy and rumbling then the main drum bearings have failed.
If under 5 years old, then you should be able to get it repaired under Hotpoint 5 year guarantee, You just pay for labour and call out, cheapest option, it is not really a D.I.Y job, as it is quite involved, and entails a lot of work.
Please rate my advice.
Posted on May 27, 2009
Ok - I will answer my own problem seeing as though I have now fitted it!
1. remove door (2 screws)
2. There is a tensioned wire loop holding the front part of the boot seal in position. - prize off the plastic cap at the 11 o'clock position, all will become clear and you will be able to remove the wire loop.
3. Remove top of washing machine (2 allen screws behind caps at the front.
4. Remove soap dispenser draw and any screws holding the front control panel and top of the door.
5. Remove bottom front plinth (just pull it off) underneath are a couple of screws holding the front panel part of the machine, remove these.
6. Remove front of machine giving you access to the steel band which locks the other end of the boot seal in position. Slacken this band right back using a nut-spinner screwdriver. Pull off the old boot and clean the lip ready for fitting of the new boot.
7. Fit new boot seal using a squirt of washing up liquid as lubricant if needed (mine didn't) to reseat the seal.
8. Refit and tension steel band.
9. Re-assemble front panel, ease boot back into front lip position then refit wire loop using a suitable pair of pliers/molegrips to crimp the retaining plastic cap back in situ.
Posted on Nov 02, 2009
my lights are all flashing on my control panel, its takes water in then pumps out straighaway doesnt wash or spin i have changed the brushes so i know it isnt that please help it only about 3 years old
Posted on Feb 16, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 23, 2012 | Washing Machines
Mar 27, 2011 | Hotpoint Aquarius WD640 Front Load...
Jul 21, 2010 | Hotpoint Aquarius WMA42 Front Load Washer
Sep 16, 2009 | Hotpoint Aquarius WD63 Front Load...
Oct 01, 2008 | Hotpoint Aquarius WF000 Front Load Washer
Feb 12, 2008 | Hotpoint WD62 Front Load Washer / Dryer
Nov 20, 2007 | Hotpoint Aquarius WD63 Front Load...
Oct 16, 2007 | Washing Machines
Oct 03, 2007 | Hotpoint Aquarius WD63 Front Load...
25 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: