Question about Timex Classic Casual TwoTone Stainless Steel Bracelet T27191 Watch for Women
When I bought it, it always change date everyday.. but after a 3 weeks, it stop I thought its normal so I didn't adjust it but after a day the date is still the same so I decided to rotate the date but in the following day the problem is still the same. pls help
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Go to timex.com choose country then click on the help tab at the top of the page. You will find a tab for manuals and downloads on the left hand side.
Posted on May 02, 2009
Setting the date is covered in the instructions which you can get instructions from the Timex web site "timex.com".
At the bottom of the screen click on "manuals/downloads", then on "product
Enter your watch type in the search box and click on "search"
Posted on Mar 15, 2010
SOURCE: Where do I find a
You are very observant! Timex watches don't have a way to adjust the day.
However, if you turn the hands clockwise you will see the day advance.
So, heres the secret, follow exactly:
1. Turn the hands until the day of the week shows the day before. If today is Wednesday then turn the hands until the watch shows Tuesday
2 Adjust the date to the day before. If today is the 17th then adjust it to the 16th
3. Now pull the crown all the out and and advance the hands until the date changes to the correct date, 17 in this example. This happens at midnight. Continue the movement in a clockwise direction for a few more hours and you should see the day change to the correct day.
4. Now continue to move in a clockwise direction until you have the current time. Remember that your date/day changed at midnight so if the current time is after lunch(noon) you must continue past noon to get to the correct time. If you don't do this correctly your date will change every day at noon instead of midnight.
If you don't succeed the first time, try, try again! Good luck, Michael, Watchmaker to the Stars!
Posted on Mar 17, 2011
on the lower right button, you will see the set button, press and hold it until the digit blinks, now you can adjust it. use "mode"(lower left button) for choosing what part of the digits are you going to change. use the upper right button for adjusting the digits that are flashing. when your done, press again the "set" button to finish. i hope this will help you.
Posted on Aug 09, 2011
Testimonial: "Nice. Thanks a lot."
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 06, 2011 | Timex Sports Ironman Triathlon 100-Lap...
May 06, 2011 | Timex Watches
To set the time on your Timex 1440 Watch, please follow these directions:
1. Press and hold MODE (Upper left button)
(HOURS will flash and you'll be in Alarm Mode).
2. Press MODE again to enter TIME mode.
(SECONDS digits will flash.)
3. Press ADJUST (bottom right button) to set SECONDS to zero.
4. Press START/STOP (upper right button) to select MINUTES
5. Press ADJUST to change
6. Repeat to set Hours, Date, Month, and Day of the week.
(Go through 12 hours to set AM or PM)
7. Press MODE when finished
8. To display DATE from TIME display, press START/STOP
9. With DATE displayed, press and hold START/STOP, then press ADJUST to change display between DATE-MONTH
10. With TIME displayed, press and hold ADJUST, then press MODE to switch between 12 and 24 hour format.
I hope you are now able to set the time on your watch! If you appreciate these instructions, please remember to rate this post.
Apr 18, 2011 | Timex Watches
Mar 17, 2011 | Timex Watches
Feb 04, 2011 | Timex Expedition 43892 Wrist Watch
Dec 19, 2010 | Timex 27191 Wristwatch
Oct 24, 2010 | Timex 1440 watch
Nov 22, 2008 | Timex 1440 Nylon watch
Dec 11, 2007 | Timex 1440 53591 Sports Quotient...
81 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: