Question about Televison & Video
Just want the codes.
Maybe we could supply the code you need if you could tell us what you are trying to control
Posted on Dec 12, 2012
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
In order to program your TV:
1. Manually turn on your component.
2. Press and hold the component key you wish to program, in your case the TV key.
3. While holding down the component key press the four-digit code using the number keys (0-9) to enter it.
4. After the fourth number is entered, the illuminated ON-OFF key turns on. At this time, release the comonent key. If the illuminated ON-OFF key turns off, you have entered a valid code.
NOTE: For Sanyo TV it could be any of the 8 next codes:
1004, 1048, 1049, 1073, 1080, 1162, 1169, 1180
Good Luck !
Posted on Jan 03, 2008
This is the user's manual for a Phillips remote control. There is a list of codes in it. They should be rather universal. There's also instructions as to how to program it. I believe that there is a way to program it without using the codes.
Programming with Code Search
1. Manually turn on the device (TV, VCR, etc.) to be controlled.
2. Press and hold Code Search button until the red indicator stays on. Release the Code Search button.
3. Press and release the desired mode button (TV, VCR, etc.). The red indicator blink, then stays lit.
4. Press the Channel Up button repeatedly (up to 300 times) until the device could be controlled changes channel. The red indicator blinks, then stays lit. If you accidentally overshoot the code required, press the Channel Down button to backtrack through the library until the device changes channel. Pressing Channel Up changes direction to forward again. Press and release the Mute button to install the code.
Hope this helps :)
Posted on Jun 20, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 28, 2015 | ViewSonic NextVision HD12 HDTV DTV...
Sep 23, 2014 | Sony Televison & Video
Sep 18, 2014 | Sony Televison & Video
Feb 20, 2014 | X10 Remote Control UR19A POWERHOUSE...
Sep 17, 2009 | Televison & Video
Jun 12, 2009 | RCA Universal Remote Control
Dec 23, 2008 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jul 15, 2008 | RCA 6-Device Universal Remote
Apr 25, 2007 | Aiwa NSX-MT960 Shelf System
15 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!