Question about Dell Latitude D 600/610
Try removing the battery of your laptop and try using the ac adapter/power supply alone.
Step 2:Check your power supply's wiring if it's loose or have some signs of defects on it.
Posted on Dec 12, 2012
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 30, 2013 | Toshiba Satellite C655D-S5084 Laptop
Jun 20, 2011 | Sony VAIO VGN-NW320F/B Notebook
Apr 04, 2011 | Dell Inspiron 6000 Notebook
Symptoms of a broken power jack
1. If you wiggle the power cord or the AC Adapter connector on the back of the laptop, the power LED and battery charge LED start to flicker.
2. Battery will not charge in the laptop.
3. Laptop runs fine off a charged battery.
4. With the AC Adapter connected the laptop appears to be dead.
No power LED or battery charge LED activity.
5. Laptop randomly powers off without any warning.
If your laptop is out of warranty, then you can fix the problem by re-soldering DC-IN jack on the system board. If it
Feb 06, 2011 | Toshiba Computers & Internet
Mar 09, 2010 | Acer Aspire 3610 Notebook
Jan 27, 2010 | Televison & Video
Dec 02, 2008 | Computers & Internet
39 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: