Question about HP OfficeJet Pro k550 Printer
My printer is not printing complete pages
1. Remove printhead for offending color.
2. Soak printhead area in 1/4" of warm water for about one minute.
3. With a dry paper towel lightly wipe the printhead length wise.
You should get two continuous color bands either black/yellow
4. Repeat steps 2 & 3 until you get two continuous color bands.
5. Replace printhead in printer print several blocks of each color.
6. Repeat from step 1 until it works.
7. all else replace printhead.
Posted on Apr 11, 2009
I have installed a new print cartridge but still some lines are 'faded' and others have the top half of the letters missing. I cannot find an instruction to clean the print heads.
Posted on Mar 27, 2009
You should be able to go to Control Panel through your operating system and navigate to "Printers" once, there you should see the available printers installed to that local machine. Right-click on the printer you are having problems with and go to "Properties" once there, you should be able to tell the printer to run a cleaning on the print heads, and re-aling them and everything. Further questions, email me at kyle (dot) mancuso (at) eatel (dot) net
Posted on Jan 13, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
May 15, 2012 | HP OfficeJet Pro k550 Printer
Jan 18, 2011 | HP OfficeJet Pro k550 Printer
Nov 04, 2010 | HP OfficeJet Pro k550 Printer
Mar 24, 2010 | HP OfficeJet Pro k550 Printer
Sep 17, 2008 | HP OfficeJet Pro k550 Printer
Aug 28, 2008 | HP OfficeJet Pro k550 Printer
Jun 13, 2008 | HP OfficeJet Pro k550 Printer
Sep 04, 2007 | HP OfficeJet Pro k550 Printer
1,346 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: