Instructions for scanning on epson cx4300/cx5500/dx4400
Scanning the Document
Place the original on the glass.
1) Open the document cover and place your original face-down on the glass, in the upper left corner. Move your original about 1/10 inch away from the top and left edges so all of it will be copied.
2) Close the cover gently so you don't move the original .
Caution : Never open the document beyond where it stops and do not place heavy objects on top of the CX4600.
If you need to copy or scan a thick or large document, you can remove the document cover. Just open it and pull it straight up.
If you need to press the document flat while you copy or scan it, do not press too hard and be careful not to move it.
Caution : Do not use excessive force on the document cover, and do not twist it diagonally. You may damage the document cover.
When you are done, replace the document cover by inserting the tabs back into the slots.
Copying a document.
1) Load paper.
2) Press copy button until you see the desired number of copiesin the Copy window You can select up to 9 copies at a time.
3) Press the paper type button to select PLain Paper. The light indicates which type is selected.
4) Press the paper size button to select Letter.
5) If you want your copies automatically reduced or enlarged to fit the loaded paper size, press the Fit to Page button.
6) To make color copy, press the Start Color button
To make black and white copy, press Start B&W button.
The ON light flashes and after a moment the CX4600 starts printing.
If you need to stop copying at any time, just press the Stop button. Do no pull out paper that is printing, it will eject automatically to the output tray.
Hope this helps. Please rate my response.
Have a good day.
Nov 25, 2009 |
Epson Stylus CX4600 All-In-One InkJet...