Question about LG Televison & Video
The television has built in wifi but I also have the tv connected to a network plug in. The tv will find my router but when I enter my pass key it just returns saying not connected
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
The problem is that the modulator output frequency of your sky box is exactly the same as for example chanel 5 on your terestrial aerial.
You need to change this number to a different one thats clear of local terestrial transmissions
1) Select the Services button on your Sky or Sky+ remote control.
2) Type in 401 [select] on your key pad and you will get to the installer menu. You cant gain access to this via the drop down menu as it is designed for the Sky Engineer to use.
Select Option 4 to configure the RF outlets on your Sky Digibox.
4) The option RF Chanel Number change this number from example 35 to 60 .
You may need to do this using other numbers 26 34 55 etc
Every time you alter the number store it then try & tune TV to sky.
Any other sets in the house connected by RF leads will require retuning for sky.
Save new settings and you should find that your RF outlet to TV works fine.
Posted on Jan 31, 2008
This happens to almost every laptop I know. Here are several solutions:
1. You need to manually enable video on tv by pressing two buttons on your laptop keyboard. The first is "Fn" (at the left bottom). The second depends on your laptop manufacturer. Look at the function keys. F1....F12 for the LCD/CRT or the corresponding sign. Press and hold Fn and press second button. Sometimes you need to press second button several times. This means you need to cycle through all available options to enable Laptop's screen and TV screen at the same time (clone).
2. Intel Extreme Graphics video cards sometimes doesn't support a procedure described above. You need to find intel video card options manager running at the sys-tray (right bottom of your screen near the clock). Right click on it. Select Graphic Options -> Output to -> Laptop + ... clone (or something similar)
Note that not all video cards are capable of showing the movie on media player at the same time. You need to choose Laptop or TV
Posted on Feb 10, 2009
One of the things that I have seen that might fix this problem is running a program called winsock fix. What this does it reset/rebuild your network config on your laptop. You will need to download this program from the other computer and then take it to the laptop via thumbdrive/cd. Here is the link. Hope it helps.
Posted on Apr 10, 2009
I want to tell you that there might be two problems for your concern.
1. Your router is not working properly
2. Your Ipod Touch is not working properly
But it might be possible that both devices working fine just the compatibility issue.
First of all i can suggest you that you can upgrade the firmware for your router.
Then you can reconfigure your wireless setting on your router.
Then tried to put static ip on your ipod touch in the network setting option
IP address: 192.168.0.15
Subnet Mask: 255.255.255.0
Default Gateway: 192.168.0.1
Primary DNS: 192.168.0.1
Secondary DNS: 188.8.131.52
Then tried again to connect wirelessly with your ipod touch make sure you dont required to add mac address for you ipod touch and also you can click on the option called "Wireless Access Point"
Then you can see the option " Turn Access Control On" you can uncheck this option.
Try again i believe that will resolve your concern.
Thanks & Regards
Jaspreet Singh Saini
Posted on Oct 28, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 11, 2017 | LG Computers & Internet
Aug 23, 2015 | LG 42LV5500 42 in. LCD TV
Apr 23, 2015 | Vizio Televison & Video
Feb 27, 2015 | Finlux Televison & Video
Feb 26, 2015 | Televison & Video
Feb 13, 2015 | Smart Computers & Internet
Dec 26, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Nov 01, 2013 | Televison & Video
Jan 12, 2011 | LG 42LE5400 42 in. LCD TV
436 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: