- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
as the stove top works on a magnetic field that gets concentrated will metal appliances , it is possible that that magnetic will affect the pacemaker if near the stove
contact the manufacturer of the pacemaker direct or talk with the heart specialist for exacting advice
LCD displays are not affected by magnetic fields like CRT displays are. It sounds like the display might have been damaged by hitting it with the magnet and if this is the case the display will need to be replaced.
How about hanging the magnet from a scale. I am thinking of the one in my tackle box that weighs fish. Another way would be to place the iron on a scale and lower the magnet and see how much lighter the scale reads at various distances.
hey there I think the problem is your magnet. Make sure to never keep magnets near your laptop. A magnet can erase the data off your disk and cause issues with your monitor. Anything that uses electro-magnetism to function will be affected by magnets.
most lifting magnets only effect things that are directly under the magnet, and the magnet will be mostly concerned with the metal in the load. However, you should always post signs around to warn people who have pacemakers because it can cause problems if they get very close to the magnet
iPhone 3GS has a built-in digital compass that works just like a magnetic needle compass. The accuracy of digital compass headings can be affected by magnetic or other environmental interference, including interference caused by the close proximity of the magnets contained in the iPhone earbuds. The compass may need to be calibrated from time to time. iPhone 3GS alerts you whenever calibration is needed. To calibrate, hold iPhone 3GS in your hand and move the device in a figure 8 motion until the calibration screen disappears. The digital compass should only be used for basic navigation assistance and should not be solely relied on to determine precise locations, proximity, distance, or direction.
You might be able to get the manufacturer to replace it. Sub woofer repair is possible and some manufactures do offer that service, you'll have to check with them though. There is one other thing to consider- does it still work? If so you might be in luck. The magnet is there for its magnetic feild not how it looks. So if the magnetic field is un-affected and the voice coil is in one piece and un-obstructed it should be just fine. If the field is slighty out of place or not as strong it will probably affect its performance though. Good luck.
magnet can affect color of your screen you need to relocate either your tv or the speaker. you can also remove the pink tinge in the upper corner of your tv by USING A MAGNET, how? by putting this magnet to the affected area then drag going out of your casing. prior from this you need to relocate your tv or the speaker to solve tour problem