Question about Televison & Video
Possible that the IR emitter has come out of circuit with a fall , faulty or that the battery is down. First of all check the battery voltage, replace to confirm this. If not remove and see if there is any battery leak on the terminals, if so you can clean and reset with new battery. Use methylated spirit to clean, Cleaning oil can also be used.
Check for tips click on: remote repair tips
Posted on Dec 11, 2012
Testimonial: "Thanks problem solved. Very grateful"
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
I have a rh 265 remote and lg tv. It stopped controlling the tv. I hold the tv power button down on remote then pushed 1 at the same time. It reset it to work with my tv.
Posted on Jul 24, 2010
1) you must clean the contacts batteries with contacts cleaner well.
2) retight the springs contacts with pliers for good contacts
3) open the r.control for clean the keypads switch, from oxide, dirty, corrosion. or dry joints, resolder.
4) remembet the remote send signal infrared,if there are NOT o.k the MICROCONTROLLER from the device WILL NOT START.
5) if the problem persist, you must go to the repair shop TV for fix it.
God bless you
Posted on Jul 16, 2012
Tips for a great answer:
May 13, 2013 | Kanguru Computers & Internet
Oct 07, 2012 | Bush Industries IDLCD26TV16HD LCD TV
Feb 03, 2012 | Toshiba Televison & Video
Aug 22, 2011 | Radio Shack 3 in 1 Universal Remote
Aug 11, 2011 | Apex Digital Televison & Video
Jul 15, 2011 | Televison & Video
Jun 09, 2011 | Samsung DVD-VR329
Sep 16, 2009 | Sansui VRDVD4000 DVD Player/VCR
May 29, 2008 | LG DE9523P DVD Player
37 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!