Question about Kodak EasyShare C143 Digital Camera
ALL PICTURE CAME TO COLOR READ, HOW CAN I RE FORMAT TO FACTORY SETTING
Possible that the CCD is failing and could be an indicator , if so you will need to replace the same.
Posted on Dec 11, 2012
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Summary of picture settings
The following picture settings can be confi gured. Depending on the
format of the picture source, some picture settings are not available.
• [Auto Picture]: Sets all picture settings to the factory default.
• [Brightness]: Adjusts the intensity and details of dark areas.
• [Contrast]: Adjusts the intensity of bright areas, keeping dark areas
• [Color]: Adjusts color saturation.
• [Tint]: Adjusts the color balance in an image.
• [Sharpness]: Adjusts the level of sharpness in image details.
• [Color Temperature]: To set the color temperature to [Normal],
[Warm] or [Cool].
Summary of sound settings
The following sound settings can be confi gured. Depending on the
sound source, some sound settings are not available.
• [Auto Sound]: Sets all sound settings to the factory default.
• [Equalizer]: Adjusts individual sound frequencies.
• [Virtual Surround Sound]: This selects the modes for more spatial
or surround sound reproduction.
• [Auto Volume Leveling]: Reduces sudden changes in volume, for
example, during commercials or when switching channels. Select
[On] or [Off].
• [TV Speakers]: Select [On] or [Off], or output sound to an
EasyLink compliant device. When [Speakers EasyLink] is selected,
the TV speakers are disabled and TV sound outputs to the speakers
of the compatible EasyLink compliant device. Adjust the volume
using the unit's remote control.
Mar 08, 2011 | Philips 32PFL3505D 32 in LCD TV
Jan 02, 2011 | Panasonic Televison & Video
Mar 06, 2018 | Tatung P42BSKH Television
Oct 26, 2010 | Samsung BL103 Digital Camera
Mar 30, 2010 | Hitachi 50V500 50 in. HD-Ready LCD...
Jan 12, 2010 | Sony BRAVIA KDL-40S2010 40 in. LCD...
Sep 15, 2008 | LG 42LG50 42 in. LCD HDTV
Feb 13, 2008 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Oct 27, 2007 | Hitachi 65F59 65" HDTV
21 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: